4 fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

Hello Buccs Fans!

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Mike Evans is without question the TB player to own in fantasy but after an incredible 2016 season he had a down year with the injury to Jameis. Now that Winston is suspended to start the season Evans has slid a little bit. What do you think his season totals look like at the end? Is it more 2017, 2016 or somewhere in between? 

2. Ronald Jones is one of several rookie RBs that is in a good situation but you just never know what their touch totals and usage really will be. At 210 pounds he might not be a big factor at the goaline(although i'm not sure) Is 1200 total yards and 6 TDs too much to project?

3. Cameron Brate and OJ Howard make up one of the best TE duos in the league but that may not have been what the Buccs expected when drafted Howard in round 1 last year. Howard was out targeted 2:1 and almost that in receptions as well. Is this a trend we expect to continue or will Howard play more of the Brate role and vice versa?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

I still think Evans is gonna put up numbers. He's been putting on a clinic in camp. And it doesn't matter if it's Fitz or Jameis throwing him the ball. 1,200 yards and 10 TDs is his floor, in my opinion.

Rojo is someone I'd probably avoid. Same with our TEs.

Peyton Barber is expected to start and probably get most of the carries while Jones works on his pass blocking (it hasn't been pretty) and catching the ball (he's a work in progress). I'd expect Barber to get most of the workload on first and second down with Sims sticking around as our primary third down back. Koetter also has a history of preferring veterans over rookies when it comes to RB.

Howard seems to have improved quite a bit as a receiver. And it sounds like he's gonna be more involved in the passing game. But there's only one ball to go around. And we've probably got too many weapons (which is still crazy to me). Brate is still gonna be moved around and probably be a focal point in the redzone.

My sleeper would be Chris Godwin. He put up 500 yards over the last eight games last season. And he's been creating quite a bit of buzz in camp. I expect him to get a lot more looks this year, even bumping DJax to the slot when we go three wide. Godwin's got a chance to put up 800 yards and a handful of TDs. But like I said, getting enough targets could be a problem.

My sleeper would honestly be JW.  With the suspension looming his ADP will plummet.  So you can try and draft him late as a "Backup" and then when he is back you got a good QB 

I'm not that big on the fantasy value of really anyone else other than Evans.  

Maybe take a flyer on the D later in the draft.  

There is only one football and I think Evans is the safest bet to get the most opportunities. Picking from Antonio Brown, Julio and OBJ, Evans will have more competition for targets so I’d keep that in mind. I actually think that while Brate is the red zone TE it seems, OJ could have a huge year being a mismatch in the middle of the field. Only one football but I see Evans, OJ and Godwin doing most of the work this year with Brate right behind and DJax being the 2-3 catch guy who ends up with 100 yards due to taking the top off the defense. I’d definitely grab OJ as a high upside TE2.

Archived