Question of the day 8/5 (Record?)

Pickle Rick

Bucs wins  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins will the Bucs have?

• 12 or more
    • 3 or less

So how many wins do you all think the Bucs will have this year?

With JW being suspended 3 games, no vast improvement of the RB position, our d-line will be the key to any improvement from last year.  

Do the Bucs have a favorable schedule?

Will the injury bug pop up again with our LB crew and derail the D before it could even get rolling?

Let's hear you thoughts guys!

REGULAR SEASON
Sep 9 @NO 1:00-FOX Tickets
Sep 16 PHI 1:00-FOX Tickets
Sep 24 PIT 8:15-ESPN Tickets
Sep 30 @CHI 1:00-FOX Tickets
  Bye  
Oct 14 @ATL 1:00-FOX Tickets
Oct 21 CLE 1:00-FOX Tickets
Oct 28 @CIN 1:00-FOX Tickets
Nov 4 @CAR 1:00-FOX Tickets
Nov 11 WSH 1:00-FOX Tickets
Nov 18 @NYG 1:00-FOX Tickets
Nov 25 SF 1:00-FOX Tickets
Dec 2 CAR 1:00-FOX Tickets
Dec 9 NO 1:00-FOX Tickets
Dec 16 @BAL 1:00-FOX Tickets
Dec 23 @DAL 1:00-FOX Tickets
Dec 30 ATL 1:00-FOX Tickets

NO - I think our D comes in relatively healthy with something to prove and will keep NO offense in check.  Our backup QB will keep the TO down and allow Barber to move the ball on the ground and the pick his spots for the pass.  RESULT - WIN

PHIL - despite being a home game there is just no chance of a win. Best hope is the D is WAY better then we hope bc otherwise this will be a 3 TD loss .  RESULT - LOSS

PIT - this one could go either way honestly.  If the D is rolling along after the first 2 games then we might have a chance.  I don't think our offense will put enough points on the board to overcome their offense though.  RESULT - LOSS

CHI - coming off the short week, I'm not sure JW will be back as the starter, either way I think if the injury bug still hasn't presented itself this could be a good win for us. If our backup is struggling I think JW will be pushed back this week. If not they give his a week to get adjusted again. RESULT - WIN 

ATL - coming off a buy week, JW back and comfortable again, we should be relatively healthy at this point, I think we could pull out the W.  It really is a pivotal game either way and is gonna shape the rest of the season.  It's either gonna give us a huge boost and momentum with a W, or put us in the gutter. I'm gonna be optimistic. RESULT - WIN

CLE - Need I say anything. RESULT WIN

CIN - I think by this point I'm either looking like an idiot or genius.  RESULT - WIN

CAR - I think we will split this series and this one is on the road so.. RESULT - LOSS

WASH - I think at this point our injuries might be mounting and our momentum will be fading so this game may go south petty bad.  RESULT - LOSS

NYG - I hope I'm wrong but our moment will continue south with 3 L's in a row.  RESULT - LOSS

SF - Getting a bit tired lol.  This one has got to be a win otherwise it's gonna be a horrible season potentially. RESULT - WIN 

CAR - I said we would split so this one is gonna be a W. RESULT - WIN 

NO - probably comes in with vengeance on their minds and outs a whopping on us. RESULT - LOSS

BAL - Still reeling from the whopping by NO we come out flat and get behind big early and can't come back. RESULT - LOSS 

DAL - this one's personal.  Really, really want a win but it ain't gonna happen. RESULT - LOSS 

ATL - so I have us at 7-8 coming into this game.  With a lot on the line possible, could be a WC spot, could be just pride.  This game would give the team optimism headed into the offseason.  Gotta get the W, but probably not.  RESULT - LOSS

Final result: 7-9

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Going right for the jugular with the first question. I like it.

Kind of curious to see what everyone thinks now and then see what they think after training camp/right before the season starts.  A lot of opinions can change in those 4 weeks depending on injuries, player development, etc. We can revisit this right before the season and see how people's predictions have changed as well.

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

NO - I think our D comes in relatively healthy with something to prove and will keep NO offense in check.  Our backup QB will keep the TO down and allow Barber to move the ball on the ground and the pick his spots for the pass.  RESULT - WIN

PHIL - despite being a home game there is just no chance of a win. Best hope is the D is WAY better then we hope bc otherwise this will be a 3 TD loss .  RESULT - LOSS

PIT - this one could go either way honestly.  If the D is rolling along after the first 2 games then we might have a chance.  I don't think our offense will put enough points on the board to overcome their offense though.  RESULT - LOSS

CHI - coming off the short week, I'm not sure JW will be back as the starter, either way I think if the injury bug still hasn't presented itself this could be a good win for us. If our backup is struggling I think JW will be pushed back this week. If not they give his a week to get adjusted again. RESULT - WIN 

ATL - coming off a buy week, JW back and comfortable again, we should be relatively healthy at this point, I think we could pull out the W.  It really is a pivotal game either way and is gonna shape the rest of the season.  It's either gonna give us a huge boost and momentum with a W, or put us in the gutter. I'm gonna be optimistic. RESULT - WIN

CLE - Need I say anything. RESULT WIN

CIN - I think by this point I'm either looking like an idiot or genius.  RESULT - WIN

CAR - I think we will split this series and this one is on the road so.. RESULT - LOSS

WASH - I think at this point our injuries might be mounting and our momentum will be fading so this game may go south petty bad.  RESULT - LOSS

NYG - I hope I'm wrong but our moment will continue south with 3 L's in a row.  RESULT - LOSS

SF - Getting a bit tired lol.  This one has got to be a win otherwise it's gonna be a horrible season potentially. RESULT - WIN 

CAR - I said we would split so this one is gonna be a W. RESULT - WIN 

NO - probably comes in with vengeance on their minds and outs a whopping on us. RESULT - LOSS

BAL - Still reeling from the whopping by NO we come out flat and get behind big early and can't come back. RESULT - LOSS 

DAL - this one's personal.  Really, really want a win but it ain't gonna happen. RESULT - LOSS 

ATL - so I have us at 7-8 coming into this game.  With a lot on the line possible, could be a WC spot, could be just pride.  This game would give the team optimism headed into the offseason.  Gotta get the W, but probably not.  RESULT - LOSS

Final result: 7-9

Same thing except i dont see us losing to the Ravens.. 

I think our new revamped defense will keep us in every game

Archived