Browns trade WR Corey Coleman to the Bills

Texansfan713

9 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Ugh dude I don't wanna put that kinda effort into a guy traded for a 7th round pick

He had an incredible game against BAL his rookie season, and then last year he made a handful of great plays, but he never had any consistency. The guy def flashed more than once cmon. If you're really gonna argue that he only had one moment that showcased his potential in the NFL to the bitter end, I suppose I'll put in the work but, like...cmon man lol

My bad, that was meant for Mr Oaktown, but I still don't think he did much to differentiate himself from the other receivers on the worst WR group in the NFL

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

My bad, that was meant for Mr Oaktown, but I still don't think he did much to differentiate himself from the other receivers on the worst WR group in the NFL

Again, you're underestimating the role of coaching, system, and qb. I don't know how many times I can say it. Why is it that a WR who seems mediocre can go to a good team and thrive?

Again, nothing I can say will convince you otherwise, but I'm far more open minded on the topic than you. It's not like the Browns have developed WRs of note as of late either. This isn't like a DL going to Rod Marinelli, failing, being cut, and then people making excuses for him. 

Lets agree to disagree.

3 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Again, you're underestimating the role of coaching, system, and qb. I don't know how many times I can say it. Why is it that a WR who seems mediocre can go to a good team and thrive?

Again, nothing I can say will convince you otherwise, but I'm far more open minded on the topic than you. It's not like the Browns have developed WRs of note as of late either. This isn't like a DL going to Rod Marinelli, failing, being cut, and then people making excuses for him. 

Lets agree to disagree.

Well he had Al Saunders as his position coach, he's as decorated a WR as there is,Terelle Pryor was pretty good for a year and was developed from QB, and Obviously Josh Gordon. But I will agree to disagree

8 hours ago, DawgX said:

I'm a Browns fan who dislikes the trade,  and even I don't understand why this is at 15 pages.

There's about six or so pages of arguing on the Bills QB situation and the notion that Tyrod Taylor is currently better than each guy on the roster. Then, there's the timing of the Antonio Callaway arrest/citation, so that's another four-ish pager. So, three pages of Browns' purging of the past regime, two pages of the current WR unit in Cleveland...

Yeah, 15 pages sounds doable.

30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

There's about six or so pages of arguing on the Bills QB situation and the notion that Tyrod Taylor is currently better than each guy on the roster. Then, there's the timing of the Antonio Callaway arrest/citation, so that's another four-ish pager. So, three pages of Browns' purging of the past regime, two pages of the current WR unit in Cleveland...

So that’s like 1.5 pages for the player actually traded lol

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

You could've just said it involves the Browns.

We are passionate, wounded, wordy, and ready for action.  And we are many.

4 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

You could've just said it involves the Browns.

We are passionate, wounded, wordy, and ready for action.  And we are many.

Give credit to the Bills Mafia. They're all those things you said, plus they jump through tables that they set on fire. 

They ain't backing down from no man.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Give credit to the Bills Mafia. They're all those things you said, plus they jump through tables that they set on fire. 

They ain't backing down from no man.

We pee on dead traitorous past owner’s graves.

Archived