Browns trade WR Corey Coleman to the Bills

Texansfan713

2 hours ago, BigMountainGoat said:

I disagree, it looked an unsupportive toxic locker room and one not supportive of developing players. I can understand entirely why he reacted the way he did.

OK, and why he looked slow and couldn't catch...?

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Outside of trucks, vehicles have very little value after 10 years.

You could have equity anyway. See this scenerio;

"Here is how I discovered this scenario. My 2005 Subaru Legacy GT had to go due to some transmission issues. My budget was tight and I could either buy used (not an option because I wanted something with a warranty), buy new for about $18,000, or lease new for about $24,000.

I ended up leasing a 2010 Mazda3s Grand Touring with a six-speed manual for around $250 a month for 36 months and 12,000 miles a year. The leasing company set a buyout of about of $12,800 at the conclusion of the lease given the projection of 36,000 miles.

However, because I only drive around town I put 19,000 miles on my car in three years. This gave me a book value on my Mazda of about $16,000 (trade in). The Mazda dealer offered me to use this equity to roll into a new Mazda lease with no down payment out of my pocket."

I was wondering why the heck a thread about this trade went 25 pages so I clicked and I see a conversation about cars... The hell is going on in here.

You guys drove this thing way off topic...

..... Might not even be able to steer it back on course at this point

.... And now I'll take my leave

Archived