Corey Coleman traded to the bills

brooks1957

Why? Why? whats there to gain by trading your young WR3 for another 'future' draft pick. They have to know JG is coming back, but how reliable is he for the whole year?

Either that or the team must reaaaaaally think Higgins has been tearing it up with Callaway lately and want both of them to get on the field a lot more.

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

What Dez this mean about our plans?

IDK if thats the case. I have been hearing for the past week of camp basically every day how many plays Callaway + Higgins are making. Not much about Coleman outside of that he has been up and down. Couple that with the fact that the front office has shown their hand about their concerns with Coleman since FEB, then unless he blew them away in camp he was going to be traded.

Would have liked to get a player in return. Not another pick. I hate picks. I thought we were over and past that phase of pick hoarding.

Yeah but people tear up camps all of the time and then get cut, it just shows that having a great camp isn't really saying much. It beats having a bad camp but how you fare in actual games may not show anything near what camp showed. The preseason will help sort that out but we are making the move prior to that so I'm not so sure they don't already have a plan to bring in someone who has played well in actual games in the NFL.We'll see.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Smh not a fan of this. Coleman has talent. And we don’t have the luxury of trading away talent. We don’t know what Gordon’s future will be and callaway has off field issues as well. 

Maybe we’re bringing in Dez or have high hopes for Calloway or Higgins 

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Why? Why? whats there to gain by trading your young WR3 for another 'future' draft pick. They have to know JG is coming back, but how reliable is he for the whole year?

Either that or the team must reaaaaaally think Higgins has been tearing it up with Callaway lately and want both of them to get on the field a lot more.

Yeah they’ve got to love what Higgins and Callaway are doing 

gotta be that hamstring 

theyre done with dealing with that the boy can’t go a week straight practicing without a problem 

Archived