Corey Coleman traded to the bills

brooks1957

10 minutes ago, brownie man said:

It pays to get the right guys on the bus and the wrong guys off the bus. 

It sets a standard for the culture 

If his attitude wasn’t Progressing to adding value to our team plus getting outplayed then I can understand 

I would’ve hoped for me, but it is what it is. I think those hamstrings were really starting to piss Hue off 

Yeah and they might of traded Coleman to a WRs worst nightmare. A team with a worse QB situation than the Browns. 

Dorsey was prolly like F’ you budda boi, we are sending you to your worst nightmare. A place colder and with even worse QB play!!!

dorsy prolly called up the bills and prolly said we will give you Coleman for anything your willing to give up. That’s how we got a 2020 7th rd pick lol

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah and they might of traded Coleman to a WRs worst nightmare. A team with a worse QB situation than the Browns. 

Dorsey was prolly like F’ you budda boi, we are sending you to your worst nightmare. A place colder and with even worse QB play!!!

dorsy prolly called up the bills and prolly said we will give you Coleman for anything your willing to give up. That’s how we got a 2020 7th rd pick lol

I can totally vividly picture that conversation. LOL

I just checked Corey Coleman's contract and he has two years and three and a half million left, which isn't that much, but perhaps the truth is that he was about to be cut. They decided to save that money, for whatever reason, especially if guys on league minimum contracts were outperforming him.

As has been mentioned a few times now, it's been fairly well known that Corey Coleman has been on the trade block for months now and nobody has bitten. Trading him for essentially nothing right now looks to me like they had actually planned to cut him and that no one had even offered as much as, say, a 5th rounder. I don't know if I agree or disagree with the idea, but perhaps they got offered as high as a 6th rounder and really wanted to send a message so made sure they sent him to the worst place possible for his career. That would be a bit vindictive, but who knows?

And we are already hearing that Landry was not a fan whatsoever. For all we know, it got discussed with Tyrod and perhaps another player or two of note and credibility who all said they thought the best thing would be to get him off the team. It'll be interesting once we hear more details.

3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

And we are already hearing that Landry was not a fan whatsoever. For all we know, it got discussed with Tyrod and perhaps another player or two of note and credibility who all said they thought the best thing would be to get him off the team. It'll be interesting once we hear more details.

I’m so glad we’ve got Hard Knocks this year I can’t wait for tomorrow 

I’m hearing Coleman was doing good against Carrie, once Mitchell took over he was shutting him down. 

I personnaly would have given him another year because a lot of players don’t show out until their 3rd/4th year. Eh but who am I? ??‍♂️

58 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’m hearing Coleman was doing good against Carrie, once Mitchell took over he was shutting him down. 

I personnaly would have given him another year because a lot of players don’t show out until their 3rd/4th year. Eh but who am I? ??‍♂️

I miss @HighSelfEsteemBonanza23

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Everyone has done well against carrie

15 minutes ago, mistakey said:

also read some insider content elsewhere that reinforces this.  seems like he kept on making the same mistakes over and over

Should make you question Drafting WRs from those kinds of systems unless they are just some kind of an amazing atheltic freak like an AJ Green Calvin Johnson Julio Jones or Josh Gordon

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Should make you question Drafting WRs from those kinds of systems unless they are just some kind of an amazing atheltic freak like an AJ Green Calvin Johnson Julio Jones or Josh Gordon

i dunno about that.  i also dont buy into the blaming of the system.

finding someone who can learn from their mistakes/learn/etc seems to be paramount though.  baker seems to be one of those people

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Dorsey blows. 

Smc8leman would of been better used as a kr pr and a gunner than 7th.

You think he would of been willing to play special teams like that? I don’t see him doing that 

Archived