Corey Coleman traded to the bills

brooks1957

16 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I do not necessarily disagree with trading Coleman.

It was the timing, the poor value received and the seeming slap at Sashi that irk me.

I also do not disagree with drafting Calloway where we did.

My issue overall is that he already had two time bombs (Calloway and Gordon) ticking.

Ironic that things converged in a way most unfavorable for us.

But it also shows that Dorsey doesn't do a good job of thinking things through.

I agree with you. Dudes like Gordon and Callaway should be treated like the 4-5th string wr on the team even though they are both probably top 20 wrs in the nfl. 

Our offense has lost so much capacity in a day. 

Sachi intentionally under valued some trades to keep relationships open, with the Texans I think eh could of got more form the Brock trade. 

That said he never tanked a trade like Dorsey did here.

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I agree with you. Dudes like Gordon and Callaway should be treated like the 4-5th string wr on the team even though they are both probably top 20 wrs in the nfl. 

Our offense has lost so much capacity in a day. 

Sachi intentionally under valued some trades to keep relationships open, with the Texans I think eh could of got more form the Brock trade. 

That said he never tanked a trade like Dorsey did here.

lol what?  Got more than a 2nd for free?

4 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

To all those who thought trading Coleman was fine:

tenor.gif

Nope.   I really loved the Coleman pick.  Last year was brutal as a Coleman fan.  I truly can’t believe that people are this pissed.  He was awful last year.  He breaks his hand and tweaks his hamstring all the time. 

3 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Dorsey just made us relevant in one offseason after going 1-31. We have a great looking team and our WR core is already ten times better then last year just by adding Landry. So what our depth has taken a hit. We can add guys. Higgins is looking great. Landry will be Landry. Callaway ok he ****ed up but he’ll still play. And then there’s Duke the Swiss Army knife who realistically is prob a top 10 slot WR. We can get guys when they get cut. We’ll be fine. 

Relatively easy to do when the previous guy hands you arguably the greatest war chest of draft picks ever and 9 figures in cap space.

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d take Coleman over the crap we have at the bottom of our WR depth chart. 

I don't think you really believe that, but I'll still respond.

The Bills SUCK at WR, and Coleman was still cut.  That's 2 NFL coaching staffs that came to the same conclusion.

56 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I don't think you really believe that, but I'll still respond.

The Bills SUCK at WR, and Coleman was still cut.  That's 2 NFL coaching staffs that came to the same conclusion.

I absolutely believe that. Corey might be lazy but I’d take a lazy Coleman over ratley. Coleman at least has big play potential. 

14 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I absolutely believe that. Corey might be lazy but I’d take a lazy Coleman over ratley. Coleman at least has big play potential. 

Can’t make a big plays being lazy, running sloppy routes, and getting out played by rookies

Archived