Corey Coleman traded to the bills

brooks1957

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

True, but Higgins looking good in training camp against the #2s is putting a loooot of faith in that translating to real snaps in the regular season

totally agree. 

I think Higgins has a career year, I think that is some pretty mediocre stats 40 recs 400 yards and 3 tds. 

Well, this is not logical.  We went from having poor WR play last year (largely due to no QB on the roster), and unproven WR play, and Coleman's injuries, to having a wealth of them this year, and we just gave away one with lots of potential that is still young.

Dumb. Especially since I'm guessing it's a mid-round pick at best. Coleman has been inconsistent, yes, but he's shown flashes. Not his fault that he's dealt with crap QB play, and also has missed significant time both years due to a broken hand. I think he was in a position this year to really develop a role with the team when he finally wouldn't be the #1 or 2 option. Assuming I'm right and that all we got back is a mid-round pick, then this is the epitome of selling low.

I'm guessing this could mean a few things, though...

- The Gordon situation is fine and he'll be back for the season.

- Calloway has impressed the coaches enough to take Coleman's spot.

- Dez will be signed soon

I'm hoping it's one of the first two and not the third.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

I am hearing a round 6, also hearing Dez in the coming week, though I have no warm and fuzzies about signing Dez.  I hope it is more about Gordon than Dez.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Its has to be 2 of these 3 scenerios for it to make any rational sense unless he was a complete headcase behind the scenes with horrible work ethic.

Oft injured, drops, Kenny Britt inspired bad attitude, plays soft 

I had such high hopes for him inbyear one but, I honestly didn’t expect anything out of him this year.  He didn’t give us anything last year either.  

Just now, DizzyDean said:

I am hearing a round 6, also hearing Dez in the coming week, though I have no warm and fuzzies about signing Dez.  I hope it is more about Gordon than Dez.

Having the entire strength of your WR group hinge on hoping Josh Gordon comes back tomorrow and plays all 16 games is......risky.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Having the entire strength of your WR group hinge on hoping Josh Gordon comes back tomorrow and plays all 16 games is......risky.

And having counted on Coleman to play all 16 is what?

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

And having counted on Coleman to play all 16 is what?

I mean there is a difference in 2 freak hand injuries laying out to try and catch your QBs horrible passes hindering your progression and having a mental issues with drugs. I would say its easier to see Coleman play all 16 than Josh Gordon. Either way if you have both it doubles your chances at least one of them was going to be out there. 

42 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Better be a 2nd at least. 

Don't do this to yourself.

24 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I believe Higgins really has been showing out with Baker

I hope so. I loved Hollywood coming it but had admittedly all but expected him to be cut based on the collective lack of faith circulating the forum overall.

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean there is a difference in 2 freak hand injuries laying out to try and catch your QBs horrible passes hindering your progression and having a mental issues with drugs. I would say its easier to see Coleman play all 16 than Josh Gordon. Either way if you have both it doubles your chances at least one of them was going to be out there. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2018/03/victim_of_apartment_beating_no_1.amp

Archived