NBA 2K19

showtime

After like 26 straight losses, I finally won lol.  I got paired with a pure sharpshooter and a pure stretch 4.  I just kept kicking it to them for wide open 3's and I have gold dimer right now, so that helps them out.  I just needed to get put with some cheese builds haha.

24 minutes ago, showtime said:

After like 26 straight losses, I finally won lol.  I got paired with a pure sharpshooter and a pure stretch 4.  I just kept kicking it to them for wide open 3's and I have gold dimer right now, so that helps them out.  I just needed to get put with some cheese builds haha.

Ya if you get paired with a good group you can rip off 10 straight wins easy 

Are you guys going to start making different builds at some point?  The meta is starting to level out and we're starting to see that certain builds are only good for certain game modes.

Like for example, @MKnight82 you have a defending rebounder, right?  I was watching a video from some dude who said he refuses to play Park with anyone that has a build like that and he gave some reasons as to why. 

What are you guys' thoughts about this stuff?

On 10/21/2018 at 3:40 PM, showtime said:

Are you guys going to start making different builds at some point?  The meta is starting to level out and we're starting to see that certain builds are only good for certain game modes.

Like for example, @MKnight82 you have a defending rebounder, right?  I was watching a video from some dude who said he refuses to play Park with anyone that has a build like that and he gave some reasons as to why. 

What are you guys' thoughts about this stuff?

Sorry dude I’ve been in Denver for a few days.

It's so much easier to throw passes playing on hall of fame difficulty.  When I first started playing on HoF difficulty, I would get a crap ton of turnovers every game.  My grade would be F because I would constantly throw alley oops out of bounds or throw super inaccurate passes.  Now, I connect on pretty much every alley oop in my career and I'm just spamming and getting a ton of rep.

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I hit 90 OVR last night, which as a defensive Center was quite the grind.  I've played approximately 42 NBA games, 225 mypark games, and 20ish Jordan Rec games to get there.  

Damn, I thought you were like a 93 or something.

3 hours ago, showtime said:

I went back to my pure shot creator and starting doing a method that's tried and true, but I've never used it.  This is pretty much every game after the first quarter.  I sim out at half.

jHq6zdx.jpg

I usually only score 30-40 points a game, but get a triple double often.