Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CWood21

Say hello to your new co-mod! It's none other than...

Recommended Posts

First off, we want to thank @SoCalNiner as he hangs up his moderator cleats.  After his years of service, he's retired and out living in some secluded forest outside San Francisco last he was seen of.  Maybe he will become the new Bigfoot, who knows?  Either way, I know we are all thankful for his years of dedication to the Niners forum and to FF as a whole.  And for that, we thank you.

So without further ado, let's announce the new co-mod...

@Forge

Yes, somebody let the dogs out and he's been added to the mod team.  You all know him, he posts more than the Niners forum had topic started.  He's active not only in the Niners forum but also the Baseball, NFL Draft, and many other forums.  He's always the life of every party, and you can never get him to stop talking.  So without further ado, give him a warm Niners welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....And I was never wrong again mwahahahahah

No, seriously, thank you for the introduction @CWood21

I'm really looking forward to helping out however possible. I love this forum and think we have the best team forum on this site, and not to mention, easily the best dressed (The fact that I have no idea how everyone dresses does not make the statement less true) . Our posters are great and I'm pleased to share the load with easily one of the best mods on this site, @y2lamanaki (he can't be the best because, you know, I'm a mod now :P).  And rest assured, my opinions will still be as plentiful and ill conceived and slightly confusing as always.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let the Jim Tomsula-era of Forum Mods commence!

(that's what you get for your backhanded compliment, @Forge ;))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I knew who it was before I even opened this thread.

Congrats Forge!!

Edited by Geek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was a voice of reason when he joined the forum during the coach search the brought us Harbaugh.  Really can not think of a more fitting person, stay classy forge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats @Forge I was wondering why you hadn't already been named a mod I don't expect any change really you already had the respect from us all on here. 

I'm gonna miss the avi selection thread for @y2lamanaki and @SoCalNiner. You guys have been a pretty great duo of mods. So thanks for setting the tone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, burlow said:

He was a voice of reason when he joined the forum during the coach search the brought us Harbaugh.  Really can not think of a more fitting person, stay classy forge.

Thank you very much, sir. I greatly appreciate the kind words. I will do my best :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Congrats @Forge I was wondering why you hadn't already been named a mod I don't expect any change really you already had the respect from us all on here. 

I'm gonna miss the avi selection thread for @y2lamanaki and @SoCalNiner. You guys have been a pretty great duo of mods. So thanks for setting the tone. 

Thanks @48 1/2ers. It means a lot. Yeah, it won't change much (really at all). I mean, we are all a bunch of hooligans in here, but we are pretty tame and well behaved lol. I've got some big shoes to fill with SoCal stepping down, but I'll do my best. 

 

FWIW, we may carry over the avy selection to the new regime. @NcFinest9erFan brought up forum wide Avy's, so it'll either be that or Avy selection for Y2 and myself, i think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats, Forge. You've always had strong opinions and a way of communicating them rivalled by none (except, y2, soCal, big9er, oldman, me, 757, GW, burlow, 48 1/2, Geek, NcFinest, and anyone else who might get pissed if I don't name them). Most particularly supported your desire to build a wall and keep canadians away (and make canada pay for it). 

I'm looking forward to being warned again and again, you [insert personal insult here].

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Congrats, Forge. You've always had strong opinions and a way of communicating them rivalled by none (except, y2, soCal, big9er, oldman, me, 757, GW, burlow, 48 1/2, Geek, NcFinest, and anyone else who might get pissed if I don't name them). Most particularly supported your desire to build a wall and keep canadians away (and make canada pay for it). 

I'm looking forward to being warned again and again, you [insert personal insult here].

I was trying to come up with something involving a zamboni, but I have nothing. 

Maybe I should have gone the Bryan Adams route...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×