Say hello to your new co-mod! It's none other than...

CWood21

First off, we want to thank @SoCalNiner as he hangs up his moderator cleats.  After his years of service, he's retired and out living in some secluded forest outside San Francisco last he was seen of.  Maybe he will become the new Bigfoot, who knows?  Either way, I know we are all thankful for his years of dedication to the Niners forum and to FF as a whole.  And for that, we thank you.

So without further ado, let's announce the new co-mod...

@Forge

Yes, somebody let the dogs out and he's been added to the mod team.  You all know him, he posts more than the Niners forum had topic started.  He's active not only in the Niners forum but also the Baseball, NFL Draft, and many other forums.  He's always the life of every party, and you can never get him to stop talking.  So without further ado, give him a warm Niners welcome.

....And I was never wrong again mwahahahahah

No, seriously, thank you for the introduction @CWood21

I'm really looking forward to helping out however possible. I love this forum and think we have the best team forum on this site, and not to mention, easily the best dressed (The fact that I have no idea how everyone dresses does not make the statement less true) . Our posters are great and I'm pleased to share the load with easily one of the best mods on this site, @y2lamanaki (he can't be the best because, you know, I'm a mod now :P).  And rest assured, my opinions will still be as plentiful and ill conceived and slightly confusing as always.  

3 hours ago, burlow said:

He was a voice of reason when he joined the forum during the coach search the brought us Harbaugh.  Really can not think of a more fitting person, stay classy forge.

Thank you very much, sir. I greatly appreciate the kind words. I will do my best :)

2 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Congrats @Forge I was wondering why you hadn't already been named a mod I don't expect any change really you already had the respect from us all on here. 

I'm gonna miss the avi selection thread for @y2lamanaki and @SoCalNiner. You guys have been a pretty great duo of mods. So thanks for setting the tone. 

Thanks @48 1/2ers. It means a lot. Yeah, it won't change much (really at all). I mean, we are all a bunch of hooligans in here, but we are pretty tame and well behaved lol. I've got some big shoes to fill with SoCal stepping down, but I'll do my best. 

FWIW, we may carry over the avy selection to the new regime. @NcFinest9erFan brought up forum wide Avy's, so it'll either be that or Avy selection for Y2 and myself, i think. 

Congrats, Forge. You've always had strong opinions and a way of communicating them rivalled by none (except, y2, soCal, big9er, oldman, me, 757, GW, burlow, 48 1/2, Geek, NcFinest, and anyone else who might get pissed if I don't name them). Most particularly supported your desire to build a wall and keep canadians away (and make canada pay for it). 

I'm looking forward to being warned again and again, you [insert personal insult here].

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Congrats, Forge. You've always had strong opinions and a way of communicating them rivalled by none (except, y2, soCal, big9er, oldman, me, 757, GW, burlow, 48 1/2, Geek, NcFinest, and anyone else who might get pissed if I don't name them). Most particularly supported your desire to build a wall and keep canadians away (and make canada pay for it). 

I'm looking forward to being warned again and again, you [insert personal insult here].

I was trying to come up with something involving a zamboni, but I have nothing. 

Maybe I should have gone the Bryan Adams route...

Archived