Question of the day 8/6 (Bucs Fandom?)

Pickle Rick

So I haven't been a Bucs fan for very long, only since JW became a Buc.  Before that I would just follow my favorite college players and that's about it.  I have molded myself into the Buc life very well and will be a Buc fan for a long time to come.  I haven't been through the ups and downs like some of the longer tenured fans have, but I'll have the battle scars like you all one day.

tenor.gif?itemid=9822672

Easy, i played Madden when i Was  young like 20 year ago and the logo attract me a lot!! Loll i liked their défense Back in the day.. Barber( my favorite all Times) Sapp Culpepper Brooks Lynch!! They were so stacked 

Since im from Québec, Canada we doesnt have a team so i needed to pick one away from home. 

The first game I ever watched was the 1999 NFCCG. The Rams were favoured, so I decided to support the underdog and that’s been me since.

The highlight was the Super Bowl, though the 2003 MNF game v Philly was a highlight, as was 2005 and 2007.

We’ve had very little to be excited about since the collapse in 2008.

In terms of stories, I did both London games (not recommended, the atmosphere is terrible and you’re surrounded by people who all think they’re edgy because they're British and watch a minority sport. 

I’ve been to Ray Jay for a game once and it’s funnily enough out biggest win in a decade (Chicago 2016). I’m over next August, so hoping to get a preseason game in.

I live in Michigan. I was 11 and just getting into football. So it would've been 2000. Remember those gumball machines that popped out eggs with toys and things in them? I got one in my stocking that year. It had a tiny plastic Bucs helmet in it. And I've been a fan ever since.

46 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I live in Michigan. I was 11 and just getting into football. So it would've been 2000. Remember those gumball machines that popped out eggs with toys and things in them? I got one in my stocking that year. It had a tiny plastic Bucs helmet in it. And I've been a fan ever since.

We must be around the same age huh ? 

Archived