Sign in to follow this  
JaguarCrazy2832

4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

Hello Cardinals Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. David Johnson was primed for a monster 2017 season before a wrist injury ended that. Is there any concern with his wrist moreso than anyone else? Is his 1800 yard and 11 TD projection too much to expect?

2. Larry Fitzgerald put together another incredible season when everyone expects him to falter in 2017. Is there any reason to expect he actually will this year regardless of if Bradford or Rosen are his QB? Are his 1100-7 yard projections about what we should expect?

3. Between Christian Kirk and Ricky Seals-Jones who is more worthy of a roster spot? They both have very similar projections but decent upside as well

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

1. No it's not too much. His goal has always been 1000 rushing 1000 receiving yards. That's gonna be a very possible, especially with McCoy running the whole offense through him.

2. It is very tough to tell what kind of year Larry is going to have. Not sure if you would be looking at 100 receptions in McCoy's offense.I think 1100/7 is doable regardless though. He's our best receiver, head and shoulders above the next guy. DT had flourished under McCoy, Keenan Allen did as well. So I would say it's probably a safe bet he will have a good year.

3. I would say RSJ. Kirk is going to be battling for playing time, but with RSJ it's pretty well agreed that he's the starter at tight end. Again, McCoy offenses generally feature the tight end. I think he's going to have a break out year

4. Chad Williams by all accounts last year was a train wreck when he showed up at camp. The 4th round pick was out of shape and couldn't run a route to save his life. This year it sounds as though he's made some serious strides. I don't know if he's really even worthy of being drafted, but I would certainly monitor his development in early weeks. There has to be another receiver not named Fitz. Maybe 800/5? Not sure what a good projection would be for him in all honesty. I wouldn't draft Christian Kirk either, I don't see him getting a whole lot of playing time early. Likely 4th on the depth chart to start the year IMO. Taking a chance on him in a late round and in a keeper league, if you have a spot to stow him away at might be worth considering.