Uh oh... Drama regarding Lynch

RaidersAreOne

On 8/14/2017 at 7:17 PM, NightTrainLane said:

As proof that he and JDR are good as SB88 said

I really like Del Rio. I don't know if he's the guy for us going forward if we really want to contend every year, but lots of respect for him as our coach.

I served in the Marine Corps for 12 years. When I see someone disrespecting our Nation's flag it causes negative emotions. However, I took an oath to support the Constitution, and in the Constitution there lies Freedom of Speech and the Right to Protest. The Supreme Court ruled that disrespecting our Nation's flag is protected under these rights. So, I have to keep my emotions in check, because he's simply exercising the very rights we veterans fought for, and some have paid the ultimate price for.  

Non-Issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2017 at 10:31 PM, R8DR8five said:

I served in the Marine Corps for 12 years. When I see someone disrespecting our Nation's flag it causes negative emotions. However, I took an oath to support the Constitution, and in the Constitution there lies Freedom of Speech and the Right to Protest. The Supreme Court ruled that disrespecting our Nation's flag is protected under these rights. So, I have to keep my emotions in check, because he's simply exercising the very rights we veterans fought for, and some have paid the ultimate price for.  

Non-Issue.

Most of the guys who have protested have went out of their way to explain it has nothing to do with our flag or troops.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:11 AM, SilverNBlackFan said:

Most of the guys who have protested have went out of their way to explain it has nothing to do with our flag or troops.

This is true. It's the way the action is perceived, many view it as disrespect toward service members and that's why it gets a rise. Kaepernick adjusted his protest in way that he still honored service members. Unfortunately I think that this actually detracts from their protest, we aren't talking about the issue (speaking in broad terms, not here on FF) we're talking about the protest itself. Many people who are angry about the protests cites "disrespecting the troops" as their argument. Like I said before, the troops fought for the very right, non-issue.

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:30 PM, G said:

Thank you for your service R8DR8. 

Thanks brother

Archived