GDT Preseason Week 1 Titans (0-0) @ Packers (0-0)

Titans fan 617

I don’t know if anyone follows Killmonger on Twitter he’s a Titans fan. 

I guess the Jags are going to allow there fans to watch the Jags preseason games on their app. 

So Killmonger @ the Titans and told them don’t let the Jags beat us and to do the same for Titans games.

Titans responded with they will be doing the same thing but only for fans in the Titans market. 

Why would they only do in market? If I lived in the Titans market couldn’t I just turn on a damn tv? I get some people work and will need the app but I’m willing to bet more out of market Titans fans would watch on the app more than the in market 

As I've gotten older I just don't care about preseason outside of everyone making it out healthy. Don't get me wrong. I'll def watch cause I've missed football but by the none of it really matters.

New unis will look nice lol

3 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t know if anyone follows Killmonger on Twitter he’s a Titans fan. 

I guess the Jags are going to allow there fans to watch the Jags preseason games on their app. 

So Killmonger @ the Titans and told them don’t let the Jags beat us and to do the same for Titans games.

Titans responded with they will be doing the same thing but only for fans in the Titans market. 

Why would they only do in market? If I lived in the Titans market couldn’t I just turn on a damn tv? I get some people work and will need the app but I’m willing to bet more out of market Titans fans would watch on the app more than the in market 

NFL rules I'm pretty sure.

I'm probably most interested in seeing if Deontay Burnett can carry his play from the practice field into live action. We've seen a lot of training camp studs at WR here, who've fizzled out once the games start(clears throat *Tajae Sharpe*). It'd be nice if we found a gem in Burnett. Also random fact I found out is he doesn't turn 21 until October. 

The Packers having a legit competition for their 2nd string QB spot should make this more interesting than a typical preseason game 1.

On 8/6/2018 at 10:37 PM, Titans fan 617 said:

Over under on how long it takes for someone to freak out over a bad play in Thursdays game? I’m going over under winning or losing the coin toss ?

I'm going with as soon as they come out for warm-ups.  
"OH THOSE UNIFORMS ARE TRASH! WE SUCKS!"  
:) 

17 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, it was hot in Green Bay today, but I'm not quite sure it was so hot that Evans couldn't play in the heat.

I haven’t been keeping up with interviews but have any reporters called Vrabel on that bs?

With that many not going though, nice to see that Davis is. Doubt he plays but at least seems to indicate he is not seriously hurt. 

I’m just happy that in 20 hours the Titans are playing football again. I don’t care the score I don’t care who wins I’m just happy to see my team play ball. 

I don’t care if it’s Hundley Kizer or Brett Favre from retirement I just want to do good and build confidence. 

Some of these guys are only going to have these 4 preseason games to play football so I’m hoping someone makes it hard on Vrabel. I hope Wadley Burnett and Wolf have a good month and push the guys and make a case to stay on this team

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

It is a dumb call. White on white on the road, navy on navy at home. It should be simple.

I’m willing to give White on Whites 1 more try but if it goes bad we should never eeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvver see that combo again.

Only reason I’m down to try it is I actually think the Silver in the pants make the white on whites look really sharp. The white jersey is my favorite jersey of the 3

Archived