Sign in to follow this  
Titans fan 617

GDT Preseason Week 1 Titans (0-0) @ Packers (0-0)

I use to have the stats on the whole white on white thing. When was the last time we won a game with white on whites? 02 Home Opener? I thought we snuck another win in there some where but either way for what ever reason we play like horse bleep when we wear White on Whites. I believe Dalton caught a TD with the White on Whites so says all we need to know 

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, it was hot in Green Bay today, but I'm not quite sure it was so hot that Evans couldn't play in the heat.

I'm sure that the Evans heat thing is complete BS, but imagine if it's actually true. We end up drafting a guy in the first round that can't play in the heat. All I could do is laugh about that one. xD

8 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I use to have the stats on the whole white on white thing. When was the last time we won a game with white on whites? 02 Home Opener? I thought we snuck another win in there some where but either way for what ever reason we play like horse bleep when we wear White on Whites. I believe Dalton caught a TD with the White on Whites so says all we need to know 

Bro he caught it on a DUMB throw that easily shouldve been picked or Andy shouldve been smacked but BWW did neither and just let him score.

I think if that play happens on the CBs we have now.. Its going the other way for a TD. Bring on the white on white

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

Bro he caught it on a DUMB throw that easily shouldve been picked or Andy shouldve been smacked but BWW did neither and just let him score.

I think if that play happens on the CBs we have now.. Its going the other way for a TD. Bring on the white on white

Blame the white on whites I’m telling you 😂

21 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

is the game going to be streamed? im out of market

If you have NFL Gamepass, yes. If not, I'm totally not telling you to check your PMs for a link to a stream for the game because that's against forum rules and I'd never do such a thing.

uniforms have really grown on me. i didn't mind them when they came out, but they look fresh as hell in action.

15 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

uniforms have really grown on me. i didn't mind them when they came out, but they look fresh as hell in action.

Same. They look really, really sharp. The only thing I’m kind of ehh on is the blue on the sides of the jersey seem like it doesn’t really flow