Football is back; Preseason Week One GDT

Kiwibrown

Preseason  

26 members have voted

1. 1. does Baker beat out Tyrod.

2. 2. Horny

2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I know it's preseason but the reason I know we have a future Franchise QB is because Baker processes as well as I've seen. He honestly looks similar to Drew Brees how he goes trough his progressions, very cerebral. Makes really good decisions

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol is Harrison even making the team.

Why is his name brought up so much in this forum?

The new Rod Johnson lmao

This.

6 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I know it's preseason but the reason I know we have a future Franchise QB is because Baker processes as well as I've seen. He honestly looks similar to Drew Brees how he goes trough his progressions, very cerebral. Makes really good decisions

!

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We need to cut burgess. I’m sick of watching that dude run in slow motion. 

It just takes him some distance to reach full speed. Gregg is going to use him the angel.

29 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Any of you boys know how a fella can watch the game? My DVR didn't record and I didn't get to watch. I'm literally freaking out! Ahhh!

It was a great game as well. Baker will make you happy, the way a man should. 

20 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

It was a great game as well. Baker will make you happy, the way a man should. 

I think we're having a translation issue. Are you suggesting Baker will produce a little lumber? If ya catch my drift...

BTW, that pimps and hoes talk earlier in the thread concerns me. What part of New Zealand are you from - South Central NZ? Are you rolling down the street, smoking Indo, sipping on gin and juice? Laid back? Is your mind on your money, and your money on your mind? 

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Any of you boys know how a fella can watch the game? My DVR didn't record and I didn't get to watch. I'm literally freaking out! Ahhh!

I can tell you it will be replayed on NFL network Saturday at 6 p.m. (maybe 6:30) but that is the best I can do.

Archived