Football is back; Preseason Week One GDT

Kiwibrown

Preseason  

26 members have voted

1. 1. does Baker beat out Tyrod.

2. 2. Horny

6 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Nobody is talking about feelings at this point. We have two years of the guy not using his talent well, managing the game badly, and showing awful leadership habits all throughout. What exactly does the guy do well? Because I can't think of anything, and I was a huge fan of his hire, so it's not like I'm somebody who's been against him from the start. Other teams have youth, other teams have rough spots on their rosters. No other team is CLOSE to 1-31 in the last two years, and more importantly to me, no team has underperformed their talent to this level (maybe the Chargers, but that's injuries and a really bad kicker for 4 games in 2017 in large part).

I've made my arguments... we've and others have had our back and forths already... no need to do it again... and again... and again I know where you all stand... you gotta go with what you believe at this poitn...my retorts are always about context..

But really .... My comment was a specific comment about taunting made by @sdrawkcab321 after he and us observed the taunts in the game...

The comment was made that we are the most penalized in the league b/c of Hue..

That's an Immediate comment about Hue being the main causal force, predictor, factor, and decider in why taunting/penalty was observed.

My response was specific about our ranking in penalties over 2 years... that counters the comment and the general point that whenever something bad happens it's Fire Hue comment time...

Archived