Hard Knocks Discussion

Mind Character

40 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I was JUST thinking that LMAO!!!!

Or forgotten that they exist...

Sometimes they quote you trying bait you into their shenanigans.

This is when I think it must not be much fun to post here if half the board thinks you’re a big enough ball bag that you’re not even worth discussing footbal in the internet with.

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

"I thought you were having a tea party over there." - head ***.

I thought that scene was hilarious because I have seen that type of scenario at all levels, HS, college, and the NFL. It has been portrayed on previous Hardknock seasons. 

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

JJ is a 3x DPOY. Nassib has 5.5 career sacks.

Hue... every interaction with the coaches and players, basically I see it how that’s colts Punter with the radio show sees it.

So Nassib is a try hard because we saw a 5min segment of a conversation?

15 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

The thing is, the suck WASN'T his fault.  How often did you hear a fireman take the blame for a house that burned to the ground?

Yes, there were some questionable decisions.  All coaches make them, no coach is perfect.  Also, no coach wins with the Cleveland Browns roster of the last 2 years.  Deal with it, and take your place in line after a winning season.

What the flying monkey **** is this? Let me know when a fireman is promoted, given the reins to the firehouse, only puts out 1 of 31 house fires, blames the team he is supposed to be leading and training, and still keeps his job. I've been in line for quite some time, not sure how winning all of a sudden means I have to get in another line?

6 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

No, they don’t.  The roster was possibly the worst the nfl has ever seen.  Particularly last years qb room.  Like I said, all coaches make bad calls that are second guessed.  None are perfect, when the calls work, no one notices.  When they do not on the worst team in history, the armchair QBs notice.

Amazing read about the Browns from Warren Sharp:

"The Browns trailed at halftime by more than seven points in only five games. Playing in 11 one-score games at halftime, up or down by no fewer than seven points, should not have resulted in 0-11. Cleveland trailed by between one and seven points at halftime in nine games. Over the last 25 years, only 16 teams played at least eight games in which they were down by one score at half time. Those 16 teams played 131 games. Their combined record was 50-81."

The Browns were so terrible, that they were able to hang in there most of the game, once our defense got tired, or teams started throwing it underneath thanks to our awesome angel formation of keeping Peppers from being seen on TV. The offense was garbage, anytime our defense got a take away or got us a 3 and out, our offense went out there and just gave right back; but according to you, our players were so bad that Hue's play calling seemed to suck.

The dude was all giddy about Kizer and only after realizing that he was not a Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees QB who could throw into tight windows and work with/elevate subpar receivers, did he change his tune and pretty much throw him under the bus.

I love the Browns, love where we are headed, but, regardless of this season, I expect Hue fired. We are definitely moving in the right direction and need an actual HC to coach players to reach their potential and not a HC that needs an all star cast to win 1 game.

1 hour ago, Onizuka said:

What the flying monkey **** is this? Let me know when a fireman is promoted, given the reins to the firehouse, only puts out 1 of 31 house fires, blames the team he is supposed to be leading and training, and still keeps his job. I've been in line for quite some time, not sure how winning all of a sudden means I have to get in another line?

@Onizuka, @DizzyDean. @DizzyDean, @Onizuka. Honored to make the introduction.

Mood right now: feeling blessed.

Archived