Hard Knocks Discussion

Mind Character

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

not funny at all

A little funny.

19 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I'm not butthurt. Sashi fan boys should be though. He took no steps to improving the team at all short term in 2 years.

kinda defeats his objective of tanking, no?

None. Everything he did was 3-5 years out in a league where you are never more than 2 years away from competing.

Unless you’re the Browns in which case it’s 30 years.

If Sashi played his cards right hes still here. You should be mad at him for that if you truly believed in him. The difference between 1-15 and 4-12 is basically nothing but it cost him his job because he went full retard.

Some would argue better coaching have gotten the 3 wins you seem to feel were so crucial.

as much as you all are hyped about juice (and I am too) when was the last time you watched a f****** up josh Gordon play football

add callaway to the sober Gordon mix and man Higgins has been killin it.  as long as the risky plays pay off we got some WEAPONS

5 minutes ago, mistakey said:

as much as you all are hyped about juice (and I am too) when was the last time you watched a f****** up josh Gordon play football

add callaway to the sober Gordon mix and man Higgins has been killin it.  as long as the risky plays pay off we got some WEAPONS

With caution, we have a top 5 skill group in the league. 

RB's good. Duke excellent third down back/playmaker within 20 yards of the LOS.

WR's two top 5-10 payers and some hefty change. 

TE's, good. 

6 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Jarvis was serious when he said best WR group in the NFL. Obv everyone's gotta be here and stay healthy, but the potential is seriously off the charts. I mean we're talkin like Randy Moss/Cris Carter Vikings good, and we're even deeper. Throw in Njoku, Duke, etc. Hot damn it's hard not to get excited.

Right now, everything is hypothetical. BUT, it is most definitely possible.

44 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Look, if this team succeeds in the near future, Sashi absolutely played a crucial role in it. There's no denying that. He made some boneheaded decisions, but it brought us to this exact moment, in which it's not crazy to feel good about the direction of this team.

I think the whole deal with that trade falling through was just the incompetence that it projected. It was such a typical Browns move, and there was no coming back after that.

It projected incompetence, unfortunately, but I will go to my grave believing Sashi sabotaged that deal intentionally because of how obviously bad it was. Hue got in Jimmy's ear, and Sashi was overruled, so he did what he had to do to save our future, knowing it would most likely cost him his job. Thus, he is a martyr.

36 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A little funny.

kinda defeats his objective of tanking, no?

Unless you’re the Browns in which case it’s 30 years.

Some would argue better coaching have gotten the 3 wins you seem to feel were so crucial.

Advantage: LGB

Njoku is a specimen. If the offensive talent on this team comes together, it’s a seriously frightening offense. Juice is an unbelievable signing. Njoku is a nightmare. Callaway is a real talent but unfortunately he looks on the verge of throwing it all away, I hope he can get himself together as a person and be a professional. Higgins has ability. And then obviously Flash... the ultimate wildcard. We could use an outside threat that is a stable personality, but if Callaway/Gordon can stay on the field, or even just one of them, we have the ability to do damage against any defense.

Need to get the running game going but there should be talent there.

Watched both episodes great TV. 

Coleman came across dense. A lot of people do. The QBs, Garrett and the oline seem like the most well spoken people on the team.

I haven't minded Hue. William's used the f word a lot. Haley looks like he wants to shank people. 

My main concern, is hard knocks the real house wives of holly wood, for men.

On 8/15/2018 at 6:00 AM, Fatgerman said:

Perhaps. If I had to bet, they have no clue what he will do, or when for that matter.

I think nobody knows what is coming from Flash. The real hard work part of training camp ends after today. Suddenly, Dez is ready to start taking visits. Bashaud Breeland will suddenly make a decision...  The vets avoid training camp at all costs. I wouldn't be shocked if we hear rumblings of a Flash return right before Friday's game, or sometime over the weekend.

Then he'll make his triumphant return to the team, like Revis at the end of the last episode of Hard Knocks during the Jets season. I'm sure his PR people are all about it.

Hey, when I'm right, I'm right. Right?

Ps: Hail to the king, baby.

Archived