Hard Knocks Discussion

Mind Character

16 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

How do you dislike Cajuste?

Yeah I'm kinda with him.

Honestly for me its nothing against Cajuste as a person, he seems really cool.

It has everything to do with the fact that they are highlighting a nobody who shouldn't make the team when I want to watch so many other things oh hard knocks....

Waisted storyline to me...

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Ward was boring during his post draft interviews.

Randall will probably have some dumb things to say. 

Olinemen are usually gold.

apparently as per thomas the OL has some sort of kangaroo court imposed that if they get featured on hard knocks for saying something dumb they need to pay 650 dollars into the pot

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Yeah I'm kinda with him.

It has everything to do with the fact that they are highlighting a nobody who shouldn't make the team when I want to watch so many other things oh hard knocks....

I mean hes made just as many plays in preseason as Fells has and appears to be a superior special teams guy. I see no reason he couldnt stay on as just a bottom of the roster special teams player 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s because statistically they’re amongst the smartest.

Hence them knowing well enough to keep their faces out from in front of the cameras.

I think that this series is doing Cajuste favors. If he doesn't make the browns he might catch on somewhere else though the promotion he is getting/his abiltiy to be a just above replacement level as a receiver. 

If I was an olineman I would want to get on camera. You don't know where it might lead in terms of getting some bottom tier endorsement deals.... if you are an olinemen you ain't guna sell jeans, or underpants, but you might get a deal from ford for their pick up trucks or a local dealer or something. Maybe a protein shake. 

42 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean hes made just as many plays in preseason as Fells has and appears to be a superior special teams guy. I see no reason he couldnt stay on as just a bottom of the roster special teams player 

I'm wondering if DeValve has done enough to keep his spot, considering he hasn't seen the field for the entirety of training camp.

Cajuste may have a better odds of making it than people are giving him.

1 minute ago, zaklco said:

I'm wondering if DeValve has done enough to keep his spot, considering he hasn't seen the field for the entirety of training camp.

95% Devalve 5% Cajuste. Devalve has in game experience, and has preformed reasonaby well ( he has had some nice tds) is bigger and more explosive. 

3 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Yeah I'm kinda with him.

Have you never watched Hardknocks before?

15 minutes ago, zaklco said:

Is Devalve hurt or something why hasnt he been out there

Archived