Hard Knocks Discussion

Mind Character

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Wylie wouldn’t knock stretching if he could see his own toes in order to touch them. My man probably hasn’t seen a wind sprint since D-day either, but I’m glad he is well versed in history as it applies to his subordinates.

I was thinking about how hypocritical it is for him to say that when I'd bet money that he cant do a single push up

EDIT - In hindsight, kinda makes it even better.

14 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Wylie wouldn’t knock stretching if he could see his own toes in order to touch them. My man probably hasn’t seen a wind sprint since D-day either, but I’m glad he is well versed in history as it applies to his subordinates.

pretty sure he played linebacker at Colorado back in the day. Crazy to think he has a masters in economics. Why doesnt he help Nassib out lol

So, why again did the official's say we couldn't challenge the Cajuste fumble recovery on Special Teams at the end of the game??

Forward progress??? That was freaking ridiculous...

Interesting insight into a moment where from the outside looking in it looked like a missed opportunity to challenge a decisive play by our Replay challenge advisors in the box and Hue....

Come to find out... Ref had no clue what they were talking about... I watched that game ... there was no forward progress whistle blown.. that was a freaking fumble... ref's in preseason form..

Archived