Hard Knocks Discussion

Mind Character

4 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Baked or fried? 

Is say I do the crow mile challenge. Take a lap and eat crow after each one. But let’s see the season playout. I’m hoping for the best

Also weren’t you one of the people that thought Hard knocks would do anything to make Gordon a focal point of the show and just paint him in a negative light? He has been back for at least two episode and has had maybe 5mins worth of screen time so far

13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Is say I do the crow mile challenge. Take a lap and eat crow after each one. But let’s see the season playout. I’m hoping for the best

Also weren’t you one of the people that thought Hard knocks would do anything to make Gordon a focal point of the show and just paint him in a negative light? He has been back for at least two episode and has had maybe 5mins worth of screen time so far

I never said anything about Gordon being painted in a negative light on hard knocks. I just assumed he wasn't cool with the extra attention. 

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'm probably in the minority but the the Williams line about us looking like a "Drunk falling off the back of a pickup truck" the funniest thing I heard in the past 5 years

I don’t know, I think when the oline coach Said in a drill that Helen Keller could black better would be right up there for me

12 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Sheeesh... do you think we'll get to see the Mychal Kendricks release and convo??

Or b/c of the legal and criminal statutes will that be kept from the public eye via request of Kendricks Lawyer or elsewhere...

Never mind... it appears that the Browns statement on Kendricks release says it all... in the last line...

" Due to the ongoing legal nature of this situation, we will have no further comments. "

They can however show the coaches/GMs reactions and frustrations..

I'm sure Gregg Williams was pissed...

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Never mind... it appears that the Browns statement on Kendricks release says it all... in the last line...

" Due to the ongoing legal nature of this situation, we will have no further comments. "

They can however show the coaches/GMs reactions and frustrations..

I'm sure Gregg Williams was pissed...

of course he will be pissed, he is losing a talented player. 

To me it shows keeping him wasnt going to be worth it. League was prolly gonna step in because he was using tickets a long with money to pay of his dude.

Sucks, but lucky for the Browns they had LBs step up in Avery and others. Sucks losing an athletic inside backer like him

Between the Callaway arrest, Josh Gordon's absence and return, QB and number one pick Baker-steak-&-lube, Cajuste's dying daddy and crystal voodoo, Juice blessing em and his blowup in the WR room, the fight between Juice and Mitchell, Dez Bryant's visit, Tyrod's hand, the QB RV, Myles Garrett's beasting and slow jazz, Nassib's Taylor Swift meet and crazy economics rant, the war between Hue and Todd and Gregg, Bob Wylie's Maserati, the best rookie show ever, Hue's family deaths, Corey Coleman's drama and trade, and now this Mychal Kendricks business....

Hard Knocks struck frickin gold this season! Best season ever?? Perhaps.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

of course he will be pissed, he is losing a talented player. 

To me it shows keeping him wasnt going to be worth it. League was prolly gonna step in because he was using tickets a long with money to pay of his dude.

Sucks, but lucky for the Browns they had LBs step up in Avery and others. Sucks losing an athletic inside backer like him

It's good for @Mind Character and his 53 man roster updates, though.

20 hours ago, brownie man said:

I dont think Hue looks as bad to me as I guess he is to everyone else

Maybe Todd Haley is just looking great right now, but I think Hue is looking pretty good too 

and he's put together a very good staff

20 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I think Hue is looking fine, I also don’t get the hate

Lol wut can you two be pointing to as support that Hue isn't looking that bad?

15 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Myles Garrett and Bob Wylie.

If aliens ever land and we need to explain each end of the spectrum for what our physical bodies are capable of, these are the two guys I’m putting forward.

True, Myles DOES have inferior diaphragm control.

7 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

LOL...

It's hypnotic... i just rewatched that gif cycle through over and over again... it induced a near trance state...

I don't know what it is, but I honestly feel the same way. I only remember feeling this way when dreaming, when I was born and when I had a near death experience. I think I smell burning plastic--but in a good way?--as well when I watch this clip sequence.

Archived