Browns WR Antonio Callway Cited for Marijuana

TheVillain112

When the police are involved, a suspension is imminent

RB Aaron Jones got 2 games for a similar incident in GB

"The league’s policy states that a violation of the law involving substances of abuse other than alcohol results in a suspension of up to four games for a first-time offender. This is straight from the policy:

Absent aggravating circumstances, discipline for a first offense will be a suspension without pay for up to four (4) regular and/or post-season games.

Post-Draft comments from Callaway:

"Callaway also said that he appreciates Browns General Manager John Dorsey taking the chance on him and vowed to make sure that the G.M. won’t regret it.

“This is just telling that he believes in me, that I can do the right things,” Callaway said, via Cleveland.com. “Just not going let him down. For somebody to put their job on the line, I can’t let him down.”

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

Post-Draft comments from Callaway:

"Callaway also said that he appreciates Browns General Manager John Dorsey taking the chance on him and vowed to make sure that the G.M. won’t regret it.

“This is just telling that he believes in me, that I can do the right things,” Callaway said, via Cleveland.com. “Just not going let him down. For somebody to put their job on the line, I can’t let him down.”

Dude was a snake oil salesman the whole draft process. Every interview with that dude, he just came off as saying the right things but not letting me believe he'd actually do them. So this is not different.  

Archived