Browns WR Antonio Callway Cited for Marijuana

TheVillain112

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Dude was a snake oil salesman the whole draft process. Every interview with that dude, he just came off as saying the right things but not letting me believe he'd actually do them. So this is not different.  

Reminds me of Last Chance U

Player A, talking to the camera: "Man I don't know where I'd be without this opportunity. This was my last chance. Without this I'd be on the streets or in jail."

<cut scene>

Player A skipping class to smoke weed

6 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

There wasn't a curfew? Players go at night during camp?

Some coaches are way more laxed than others.  Just read comments from some Ex-Bengal now Patriots players on the difference going from one end of the spectrum to the other...

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

Some coaches are way more laxed than others.  Just read comments from some Ex-Bengal now Patriots players on the difference going from one organization to another...

And Hue has always been lax about this stuff it's why I think he needs to be gone if Josh is gonna get to a point where he's okay again. He needs someone that's not gonna enable him.

As someone who follows UF football religiously this is not a surprise. Here is what I said about him in December of 2017 that pretty much sums this all up. 

On 12/18/2017 at 9:38 AM, Scalamania said:

Kid has no brain whatsoever - constant headache for UF and likely will be a constant headache for an NFL team. I also think McElwain handled all of this the wrong way and probably could have stopped the majority of the issues before they started but he elected to turn his eye the other way. I hope it works out for the kid, he was a big find for UF, but it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't. 

Archived