Browns WR Antonio Callway Cited for Marijuana

TheVillain112

26 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Convenient timing. Dorsey really did the Browns in again with this Coleman trade. 

Corey Coleman is bad and will be bad for the bills and be another former browns bust.  No one is more dissappointed than me - I was a very big Corey Coleman fan.  He was worse than  Higgins last year who got cut at points last year.  

Fun fact. Callaway used to smoke weed.

He still does, but he used to, too.

In all seriousness it amazes me how willfully these guys will squander the only real chance they have at an incredibly financially rewarding job. He is a first round talent who is looking at spending 4 years to earn an 8 figure deal. As a guy who gave the generic response that he believed he'd major in business, even he should be well aware that 2 years at UF doesn't exactly market you for a six figure salary.

3 hours ago, mistakey said:

Corey Coleman is bad and will be bad for the bills and be another former browns bust.  No one is more dissappointed than me - I was a very big Corey Coleman fan.  He was worse than  Higgins last year who got cut at points last year.  

I have no doubts he will be bad on the Bills. But the reason he will be bad on the Bills is the same reason he was "bad" for the Browns.

2 hours ago, N4L said:

@VanS thoughts?

Why? You’ll get some answer consisting of the following...

1. Still a HOF talent 

2. We have to wait and see. Let’s look back in three years

3. Did you see how right I was about Alvin Kamara? No one else thought he would be that good. 

Archived