Browns WR Antonio Callway Cited for Marijuana

TheVillain112

7 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think you have 30 days to obtain a driver's license when you move to another state. Odds are a police officer is just going to remind you of that not cite you so my guess would be that it is currently suspended for some other reason.

That's my feeling as well.  Which is why I've been so adamant that going light on a guy for consciously choosing to drive while on a suspended license is a fool's errand.

8 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

There was a recent report that said his license was actually valid in FLA, but until it's converted to Ohio, it is suspended. Guaranteed the judge tells him to go to the DMV and get it switched. But continue waving the pitchforks and tiki torches

Thats actually not possible.  It would in fact be unconstitutional.  It also doesnt make common sense.  If his license was issued in Florida, then the state of Ohio could not suspend it.  Only the issuing state can suspend the license.  The most a non-issuing state can do is request the issuing state to suspend the license.  And again of the license is suspended in 1 state its suspended in all states.  You cant just go to another state to get a license to avoid the suspension.

7 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Thats actually not possible.  It would in fact be unconstitutional.  It also doesnt make common sense.  If his license was issued in Florida, then the state of Ohio could not suspend it.  Only the issuing state can suspend the license.  The most a non-issuing state can do is request the issuing state to suspend the license.  And again of the license is suspended in 1 state its suspended in all states.  You cant just go to another state to get a license to avoid the suspension.

Stop screwing with people's narratives man, clearly you have an agenda and are biased and hate him / the Browns / whomever. 

Archived