DizzyDean

Here we go, Calloway reportedly cited for Marijuana posession

Posted (edited)

I just read in the NFL News forum that Calloway was cited for possession of Marijuana.  Trade Coleman, now if true, lose Calloway.  That amazing depth could look very thin suddenly.

Edited by DizzyDean

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Jeff Janis 90/1400/12

Said in jest, but the physical tools are there if our coaching staff can harness it.  From all I read, his issues in GB were never really getting the mental aspect.  Always running the wrong routes and things of that nature.

Just now, big poppa pump said:

Hello Dez...how much money you looking for?

I read Dez has zero interest in being a Brown.  I still don't think I would want him anyway even after this.

Dorsey, turns out not everyone is smart enough to stay on the straight and narrow like Hill was at KC. Reaping what he’s sown. The kid is clueless.

I believe Maclin is still a FA anybody know who’s out there ? We’re goinf to really rummage the waiver 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Dorsey, turns out not everyone is smart enough to stay on the straight and narrow like Hill was at KC. Reaping what he’s sown. The kid is clueless.

also this is a worse start than Gordon rookie year, who at least played 16 games before getting caught

@DizzyDean hey man... can you change the Thread Title to something related to Callaway so other threads aren't made and we can remember to come back to this one down the line....

Posted (edited)
On 8/5/2018 at 11:50 PM, Mind Character said:

You don't cut bait on that type of talent so soon... especially when we have players that can be suspension risks like Callaway and JG... unless you recoup some value for him...

There was no real need to move on from Corey so soon in his career...

They must really believe in Ratley and Callaway and even Willies...

I've been saying it forever... you keep players with injury concerns when you have players with addiction issues that can make them unavailable at the drop of a hat....

Terrible decision making by Dorsey... you don't rely on players with addiction issues without having a built-in contingency plan first...

Ridiculous...

Edited by Mind Character

it was worth the risk 

not sure if we cut him now or not

I wouldnt be opposed to it 

maybe one shot but thats it 

we really dont need this kinda stuff 

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

@DizzyDean hey man... can you change the Thread Title to something related to Callaway so other threads aren't made and we can remember to come back to this one down the line....

done

If I am the Browns, I am blowing up the Giants phone right now before they get the deal done with OBJ.... or maybe just putting in a call to TO!