Here we go, Calloway reportedly cited for Marijuana posession

DizzyDean

7 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Here is the question that will really bake your noodle:  Did I ever really leave?

Here is the question that will really bake YOUR noodle:  Has Tayne been following every one of ditch's moves in the Seahawks forum, charting ditch's progress, biding his time?

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Here is the question that will really bake YOUR noodle:  Has Tayne been following every one of ditch's moves in the Seahawks forum, charting ditch's progress, biding his time?

Easy job. I think it's  been a month since I posted in there. Severely lacking in teh lulz  department. 

1 minute ago, ditchdigger said:

Easy job. I think it's  been a month since I posted in there. Severely lacking in teh lulz  department. 

I was answering your question in my typical mish mash of rhetorical and needlessly convoluted.

Read: teh Seahawks...no way it could have ever worked; Russell Wilson is too smug.

Imo the only thing that matters is the drug test.  If he pisses clean, I’ll take him at his word it was old weed, someone else’s, whatever.

The gun stuff is irrelevant, it’s not an illegal firearm, so who cares. Look in my truck right now and you’ll find similar stuff.

I just hope this is the last issue with him, but I won’t hold my breath.

Archived