Here we go, Calloway reportedly cited for Marijuana posession

DizzyDean

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Didn’t he come in with one strike since he’s a moron who tested positive at the combine despite knowing he’d be tested at the combine? Wouldn’t this make strike two?

which would make it just a fine since its marijuana

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

which would make it just a fine since its marijuana

Ok I thought it was 2-4 games. 

Regardless, I’m sure Hue Jackson’s “Very stern talking to” in his exact words will do this young man wonders and turn his troubled career completely around. Maybe Nick Savanna could come in and piggy back off of that and suspend him for the first half against Mercer.

20 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I've been saying it forever... you keep players with injury concerns when you have players with addiction issues that can make them unavailable at the drop of a hat....

Terrible decision making by Dorsey... you don't rely on players with addiction issues without having a built-in contingency plan first...

Ridiculous...

OK, I've been giving Dorsey the Benefit of the doubt, but I'm starting to sour on about HALF of the moves that Dosey is making....

It think it was a mistake not taking Cubb at 4. I thought it was a mistake trading up for Calloway, and I thought it was INSANITY of our top two picks in 2nd round (With Sutton, Will Hernadez and Harold Landry on the board). I think the DE from Miami was a wasted pick. I REALLY think the Corey Coleman trade was a PURE mistake. Trading a 3rd round pick for Tyrod and not having him signed to at least a 1 year extension by now....MISTAKE....I did not like the Danny Shelton trade.

This Dorsey guy is starting Poop the Bed if you ask me.......Most of the stuff he's getting credit for using is assets that Sashi acquired. I give him credit for having the guts to take Baker Mayfield....and bringing in Landry and signing him to a contract.....the Michael Kendricks pickup was a nice addition......and I like getting tyrod, but spending the top pick of the 3rd round for a 1 year rental I think is a MONUMENTAL mistake.

The Honeymoon period for Dorsey is OVER for me. Especially after more and more of Sashi's UDFA look solid (Brody-callhoun and Corely), his 1rst rounders take much more of an active role on the team (Garret, Njoku and Peppers), his trade pickups make it happen (Collins) and his 4th rounders keep making probowls (Joe Show).....

I'm Holding the Bring Back Sashi Brown chants for right now.....but Dorsey needs to look a little more accomplished IMO.

EVERYTHING IS FIIIIIIIIINE. 

thats a joke, everything is not fine and Jarvis Landry cant catch 500 balls a season by himself. I pray to God Higgins is as good this year as he looks in TC because we will be playing without both Corey Coleman and Antonio Callaway on this roster.

36 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

EVERYTHING IS FIIIIIIIIINE. 

thats a joke, everything is not fine and Jarvis Landry cant catch 500 balls a season by himself. I pray to God Higgins is as good this year as he looks in TC because we will be playing without both Corey Coleman and Antonio Callaway on this roster.

Honestly he wasn't high, he wasn't drunk, he was answer questions truthfully and he was very polite.

He may be dumb for possessing a small amount, but it doesn't seem like I have any real issue with him other than him not being the sharpest tool in the shed, but I admit this could have been a WHOLE lot worse.

We'll see what the NFL says.

7 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

Honestly he wasn't high, he wasn't drunk, he was answer questions truthfully and he was very polite.

He may be dumb for possessing a small amount, but it doesn't seem like I have any real issue with him other than him not being the sharpest tool in the shed, but I admit this could have been a WHOLE lot worse.

We'll see what the NFL says.

also, apparently the cops even said the weed was stale.  he truly was a pothead (prob was in the past and prob would be if he didnt get drug tested), he's not smokin stale weed.  dude just got p.a.i.d.  he's at least gonna find a dealer asap

or im wrong and the dude just loves old weed

Archived