Here we go, Calloway reportedly cited for Marijuana posession

DizzyDean

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's not nonsense when you are high though. It is very thought provoking.

To be honest, it always magnified my pain so I couldn't use it as a pain reliever. It does speed up your heart rate considerably which I suppose could speed up the healing process (not a doctor) and it can also keep you chilling at your place instead of going out and chasing an adrenaline rush so it can certainly be the lesser of two "evils". 

Sorry if that didn't make sense. I'm a little high right now. (joking, I'm at work)

So I'm really high!

joking.

not high at all.

I agree about weed being safe right than booze.  Never seen anyone do crazy ish high on weed (other than watch a marathon of Golden Girls episodes because they didn’t want to get up and get the remote).  Booze? Dumb ish and booze go hand in hand.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I agree about weed being safe right than booze.  Never seen anyone do crazy ish high on weed (other than watch a marathon of Golden Girls episodes because they didn’t want to get up and get the remote).  Booze? Dumb ish and booze go hand in hand.

Oh yeah, one lowers your inhibitions and the other lowers your initiative. Meth seems like the happy medium.

Kidding kids, don't do meth.

53 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Also, have you guys every smoked weed?  

You don’t sit and enjoy the release of pain and agony, you sit and wonder if the “s” or the “c” is silent in “scent” other other similar nonsense 

Nah. I’m sparkling clean.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Winning the battle of the mind is a heck of a thing. I have some bizarre and terrible thoughts running through my mind at times, most people do. 

It has tell me ages to overcome that. 

If he is using weed to cope it sucks and I hope he overcomes those demons without weed. If you need substances you aren’t free. 

Weed turns the sound down but it doesn’t cure the underlying problems.

Facts...facts...and more facts..

55 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Also, have you guys every smoked weed?  

You don’t sit and enjoy the release of pain and agony, you sit and wonder if the “s” or the “c” is silent in “scent” other other similar nonsense 

Indeed, the lettuce force was once strong in me... lol

Of course, the heel approach could be the right one, but I'd bet there's underlying issues...

Weed means something different to the giggly college kid from the suburbs watching Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas while eating doritos, pizza, and natty light with his friends than it does to the person that has in childhood attended multiple funerals of family and friends dying from gun violence or diseases of poverty/despair...

While the stereotype of being "Super High" is the giggly bag of candy in hand "whoa man..." experience... most chronic marijuana users actually do use it for pain and stress relief...

36 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah the only time I ever smoked weed was when I was already gassed at a party took a hit and nothing. Found myself on top of a hotty small chit chat ensued and well too graphic for here. So yeah I really don’t get it. 

Sounds like you got it.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah the only time I ever smoked weed was when I was already gassed at a party took a hit and nothing. Found myself on top of a hotty small chit chat ensued and well too graphic for here. So yeah I really don’t get it. 

I wouldn't call myself a hotty but thank you.

A lot of people's first time doesn't register, mine didn't. Some people get panic attacks from it, some people get paranoid, it isn't for everyone. It is for me though, If you multitask in your head this will eliminate that. You will focus on one thing until you think about something else and then that is the only thing. Some of my best golf was played that way. Also some of my worst.

17 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I wouldn't call myself a hotty but thank you.

A lot of people's first time doesn't register, mine didn't. Some people get panic attacks from it, some people get paranoid, it isn't for everyone. It is for me though, If you multitask in your head this will eliminate that. You will focus on one thing until you think about something else and then that is the only thing. Some of my best golf was played that way. Also some of my worst.

I don’t smoke anymore really, due to work mostly, but I wish I could.

I enjoy getting deep into my head and reflecting on ish stoned. 

After being in Washington, Oregon, Nevada and California over the last 2 months, we in the Midwest are behind the times tbh. 

12 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Most humans use drugs to cope with pain, physical or psychological/mental...

While it may be more of a party type thing... based on Antonio's past filled with many childhood traumas it's likely marijuana is mostly used as a pain reliever and mental calmer.

It's ridiculous that a lot of these guys can't put down the lettuce long enough to cash in on 10s of millions of dollars, but without weed many don't have effective coping mechanisms for mental stress relief...

Teaching those new habits is the majority of the battle..

I referred to it as the party lifestyle because I didn't want to limit it to strictly smoking weed. But sure, I don't think that's wrong at all. However, my main point was that his decisions are not "ridiculous" as you said. He's got a problem that millions of dollars is not going to fix. See Josh Gordon.

Archived