Available WRs to Consider

Mind Character

For the love of goodness... Dez Bryant is not what we need...

He's utterly washed look at this..

Can't separate ... gets on the QB even when his body being diminished is what betrayed the play...

Not reliable in the meeting room... not a diligent practicer...

Great gamer... great competitor... his body is broken down... he had a great career...  won't be good for the locker room...

Hell nah... he doesn't know how to run routes beyond a slant and a vertical..

Dorsey needs to grow a set and tell this tool in no uncertain terms his overpriced, entitled *** is not wanted or needed anywhere in the 216.......

We were interested, so John Dorsey makes a call to you - and YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO MAKE YOUR LAZY, UNEMPLOYED *** answer it???

Eff you, Dez.

I don’t get why they are looking at WRs if they are confident in gordon and Calloway.  We are stacked.  Gordon, Landry, Calloway, Njoku.

then Duke, Higgins looks to have had the light come in, I think Landry’s influence helped there.

i can’t really think of a wr that is available that I want to add.  There are 4 above.  I want to keep Janis as a beast special realer with all of the physical tools to be a very good wr.  I want to keep Ratley to develop.  That is 5.  If we keep 6, I would rather keep Berry or Board over Dez because Dez would be a cancer sitting behind so many on the depth chart.

7 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Look at you - going all old school on us....

That's a blast from the past

Hells yeah dude. Some of the vets around here will tell you I love my receivers (Thanks, Calvin Johnson). I was optimistic about all of em - Steptoe, Paul Hubbard, Carlton Mitchell, etc.

My place on the Dez bandwagon has honestly wavered. I'm thinking there really isn't room for a guy like that on a one year "prove it" deal with a lot to prove. I wanna see Callaway and Higgins continue to flourish. The ONLY way that my interest in Dez would return would be a significant setback with JG *Knock on wood* 

Archived