Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

With what money are we to pay him in a new contract? We have to pay Aaron first...

If you get the chance to get one of the best defensive players in the game, you'd cut a Cobb or a Bulaga in a second to make room. Gute's has shown this already when he got rid of Jordy to sign Graham. 

So he is gonna make $14 million next year, become a UFA the following year, and he is sitting out ? 

Always leery of guys like that. Not to mention I find it hard to believe that he will put us over any type of hump, yet chew up a good portion of an already shrinking salary cap.

If he doesn't think $14 million is enough, you gotta think he wants at least $22 million. No thanks

13 minutes ago, cannondale said:

So he is gonna make $14 million next year, become a UFA the following year, and he is sitting out ? 

Always leery of guys like that. Not to mention I find it hard to believe that he will put us over any type of hump, yet chew up a good portion of an already shrinking salary cap.

If he doesn't think $14 million is enough, you gotta think he wants at least $22 million. No thanks

Do you believe any player in the NFL would put us over the hump? Because if you do, Mack has to be one of those players. 

1 hour ago, Joe said:

With what money are we to pay him in a new contract? We have to pay Aaron first...

Launch Madden.

Settings.

Salary cap: on

Switch

Salary cap: off

It's easy. I can do it.

Also I hate you all. This isn't real. If it is, the bet stands. I tattoo Gute on my ***.. His face

11 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

We got two first round picks, so lets get both Khalil Mack and Aaron Donald

I beat you to this joke. But no green font.. Then get Julio for the year after. 

Stop doing this to yourselves. This isn't real

26 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Do you believe any player in the NFL would put us over the hump? Because if you do, Mack has to be one of those players. 

No. Not at this time. Too many question marks to go all in on a malcontent wanting QB money. Those are the worst kind.

Archived