Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This thread would be hilarious if he went to the division rival Bears.

Then you laugh because the Bears are irrelevant to you and he fakes retirement and moves on to star on the Chiefs with Houston and their young QB, only to spite the Raiders. I've seen it happen before. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Then you laugh because the Bears are irrelevant to you and he fakes retirement and moves on to star on the Chiefs with Houston and their young QB, only to spite the Raiders. I've seen it happen before. 

Heard Favre is gonna sign with Chicago, sweep Green Bay, win Super Bowl, and retire for a 4th time. Stranger things have happened. He'll do it again with Detroit a few years after that.

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This thread would be hilarious if he went to the division rival Bears.

Yes because the Bears got suckered by Reggie! And we can once again say, after further review, the Bears still suck!

I would like to see Mack traded to the Bears.  By the time they got a QB and team good enough to win a Super Bowl, Mack would be 31.  The Bears would cut him to save money, he'd sign with us and we'd win a Super Bowl without giving up massive draft capital.

The Bears could add prime JJ Watt right now and not be good enough to challenge for a division win.  So what if he sacked Rodgers a few times.  It's not like four sacks a year against us would hurt our chances.  

Bears ain't winning 9 games this year even if they added Mack.

2 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

I really liked the Raiders 2 years ago as a fun, up and coming team....and now it's all gone in an instant. $100 million to Gruden. Brutal

No mention of Reggie at all, the guy who is supposed to be making roster decisions. And people thought the Packers management structure was messed up.

2 minutes ago, 1265 Lombardi said:

Watch us pull off a trade that nobody seen coming. Something like Mack for a 1st, 4th, and Kenny Clark or Mike Daniels

I think Daniels and Clark are safe. Clay is certainly an option. Here's another name that would not shock me: Kevin King.

Archived