Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

Now I know that it won't happen, but I was just thinking... It's Oakland and Chicago that have a deal so far, right? If Mack does not reach an agreement with Chicago, could it still be canceled? Honestly just wondering about how this works, not saying it will happen.

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

I was gonna say the same thing. I do not like this 

On the other hand if, to borrow a phrase, Mitchell is who we thought he was, then this has the chance to go catastrophically for Chicago.

I mean, I had him behind Watson, Kizer, and Mahomes last year.  It's not like he's a Rodgers or even a Carr yet.

6 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

On the other hand if, to borrow a phrase, Mitchell is who we thought he was, then this has the chance to go catastrophically for Chicago.

I mean, I had him behind Watson, Kizer, and Mahomes last year.  It's not like he's a Rodgers or even a Carr yet.

Two years ago Goff was the most inept QB in the league.  Last year, with a new coach, not so much.  Let's not pretend Trubisky can't improve over the next couple seasons. 

I think Brandt summed up what I've been trying to say all along. With that investment price there is no margin for error, especially if you don't have a lot of cap space. Bears have more cap space and less players that should be resigned soon.

And sounds like it's 2 first round picks and a player (no word, which player).

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Right, let's base a decision like this on pre-season results.  Good thinking.

You're still throwing a football, preseason or no.. you have to hit the target. If you want to be afraid of Mitch go ahead, I'm not here to change your mind, but I'm 100% not there.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Right, let's base a decision like this on pre-season results.  Good thinking.

You can look it it both ways, we really don't know how good a team is until halfway through a season imo. Trubisky will probably be better than Cutler, but that's not saying much, he doesnt wow me off the screen so far.

The Bears had Urlacher and some pretty decent DL and Rodgers still owned them. Urlacher had his moments, and so will Mack, but I'm not scared. That's why we have Bahk. When next years draft rolls around and we see all the available talent and 2 first rounders to shop with, we will be happy. Gute can also continue his FA exploring

Archived