Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

Here's some chum:

Would the Raiders trade star defensive end Khalil Mack? The question itself seems absurd. It's like asking if Kirk would trade Spock.

The odds of such a trade were zero percent a few months back, but now they are 20 to 30 percent and increasing every day, one NFC team executive said.

"There's a feeling the Raiders are open for business when it comes to Mack," the exec said.

30 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Here's some chum:

Would the Raiders trade star defensive end Khalil Mack? The question itself seems absurd. It's like asking if Kirk would trade Spock.

The odds of such a trade were zero percent a few months back, but now they are 20 to 30 percent and increasing every day, one NFC team executive said.

"There's a feeling the Raiders are open for business when it comes to Mack," the exec said.

Holy crap 20-30. Insane. I hope he does just to see what they get now

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Holy crap 20-30. Insane. I hope he does just to see what they get now

I'm telling you it's the Gruden effect. Any normal coach would call Mack and say "you take care of you big guy, we'll get you in here in time for week 1."

Gruden is coaching the 2018 Raiders in the year 1999 though. What a trainwreck he's going to turn that team into.

Archived