Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

Whatever the Bears gave up for Mack must seem like a bargain now.  

Oakland defensive stats through Week 2:  2 Sacks for 13 yards, 1 INT, 0 Forced Fumbles, 0 Fumbles Recovered, 0 TDs

Khalil Mack Defensive stats through week 2:  2 Sacks for 21 yards, 1 INT, 2 Forced Fumbles, 1 Fumbles Recovered, 1 TDs

Just now, eyecatcher said:

Still undervaluing first round draft picks I see. 

Bring this up again when those two first round picks are in their 4th and 5th seasons and Mack is 32 years old, same age as Matthews is now. 

Raiders are not in position to win a Super Bowl now with Mack.
Bears are not in a position to win a Super Bowl now with Mack.

Raiders have 2 extra first round picks and a franchise QB to build up to being a Super Bowl team over the next three years.
Bears have 0 first round picks and no franchise QB to build up to being a Super Bowl team over the next three years. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Still undervaluing first round draft picks I see. 

I thought I was talking about the Bears.  I think he would have helped us but I get why we didn't get him and am not looking back.  This was more a rub on Oakland than anything.  Not even sure how you got anything else out of that post.  I do also get why Oakland did it but it is funny that he's outplaying their entire D

10 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

Oakland defensive stats through Week 2:  2 Sacks for 13 yards, 1 INT, 0 Forced Fumbles, 0 Fumbles Recovered, 0 TDs

Khalil Mack Defensive stats through week 2:  2 Sacks for 21 yards, 1 INT, 2 Forced Fumbles, 1 Fumbles Recovered, 1 TDs

150 million is hardly a bargain. Here are some hidden stats: 

Week 1: Kizer

Week 2: Seattle offensive line

The guy is off to a great start, but let's hold off on the bronze bust

Just now, eyecatcher said:

I thought I was talking about the Bears.  I think he would have helped us but I get why we didn't get him and am not looking back.  This was more a rub on Oakland than anything.  Not even sure how you got anything else out of that post.  I do also get why Oakland did it but it is funny that he's outplaying their entire D

Yeah, but you've gotta remember who Mack played and who the Raiders played.  Kyler Fackrell could get a sack against that Seattle offensive line. 

Archived