Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

26 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

what do u mean the thread is right here

Well - perhaps my comment wasnt clear enough. The thread indicates the Packers could be interested in Mack - which I guess could be true enough.
I just dont see it happening.

3 hours ago, Leader said:

With the exception of Gruden's contract (Mark Davis loved him) have the Raiders done anything insane since Mark Davis took over?

I could be wrong, but I was thinking the insane might stop with Al Davis.

Lets hypothesize, how big of a move would this be for us to draw that kind of young talent? Reggie White big? Charles Woodson big? I know those guys were established dominant vets but i feel like this would be similar (and both led to SB wins). I want so bad.

1 minute ago, Beast said:

With the exception of Gruden's contract (Mark Davis loved him) have the Raiders done anything insane since Mark Davis took over?

I could be wrong, but I was thinking the insane might stop with Al Davis.

Well if thats how the teams "insane moves" are measured - that contract wasnt that long ago.

Just now, Siman08/OH said:

Lets hypothesize, how big of a move would this be for us to draw that kind of young talent? Reggie White big? Charles Woodson big? I know those guys were established dominant vets but i feel like this would be similar (and both led to SB wins). I want so bad.

Not as big as Reggie White, but bigger than Woodson. 

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Well if thats how the teams "insane moves" are measured - that contract wasnt that long ago.

No one said that was how insane moves were measured... I was simply putting it as an exception to the discussion because I wanted it out of the insane move timeline and because other than money out of his own pocket it's not that insane... and yet you did the opposite of including it and avoiding the real question....

Have the Raiders done anything insane since Mark Davis took over?

I've been refusing to even get excited about the possibility of adding Mack to our team, but IF the raiders were to actually entertain the idea the Packers could really be a strong possibility.  

The odds are really long, but sometimes when you get a chance to add a true difference maker to your squad you have to give it a shot.  With Ted it would never happen .. with The Gute .. you never know.  

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

No one said that was how insane moves were measured... I was simply putting it as an exception to the discussion because I wanted it out of the insane move timeline and because other than money out of his own pocket it's not that insane... and yet you did the opposite of including it and avoiding the real question....

Have the Raiders done anything insane since Mark Davis took over?

You appear to have greater knowledge of OAK than I do -- so I suggest you pose your question to @zachkruse2 as it was his tweet I posted.

Only way i pull this deal would be if we kept a first for next year. Way to much to give away on top of the loot. I"d love to have the guy but paying as much as he'll want and also giving up the draft picks just hurts so much long term. To be honest having the chance to get 2 decent players next year at the back of the first or packaging them to move up is a better proposition to me. Mack is great but he doesn't win us a championship alone no one player other then AR does that.

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

With Ted it would never happen .. with The Gute .. you never know.  

Who do you think allowed this all to occur? You think Reggie’s move to oakland was just allowed to happen? You think any of this could have just happened without some shadowy figure pulling the strings? Ted’s arms have grown long over the years.

His arms have grown long. 

Archived