Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

19 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

Zero percent chance of happening.

(please quote this if I’m wrong so I can take credit for it happening)

Hey remember Patrick Swain and the grave maker. Please say yes.

Two greatest days of PSD. (RIP)

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Whoa my buddy who goes to the same church as McCarthy's bourgeois wife (who is turning MM against the Packers and the city of GB) just saw Khalil Mack in the parking lot...

I just saw Pettine and McCarthy doing the night at the Roxbury hump to Mack at the airport

28 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Do you believe any player in the NFL would put us over the hump? Because if you do, Mack has to be one of those players. 

No doubt. It's also the best shot at wasting every other year of Rodgers. 

I don't believe in selling out for one year. It can work. But the NFL is too random. 

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

No doubt. It's also the best shot at wasting every other year of Rodgers. 

I don't believe in selling out for one year. It can work. But the NFL is too random. 

Why would it be selling out? We have two guys with high contracts (Cobb, Matthews) who are on their final years and wouldn’t kill the team if we lost them.

1 hour ago, Cheech said:

For an elite pass rusher during the last few years of 12's SB window?  I don't care how much he gets.  

The kid has hall of fame talent. You find a way to make it work. Matthews and Cobb are likely gone next year so you can make room for him under the cap easily. Extend Rodgers and by doing so lower his 2018 cap number. Inflate it next year after Cobb and Matthews are gone. 

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Kind of a bummer in today's NFL you can't have a star pass rusher with a star QB.

Like would we have been able to get White in today's NFL?

You have to take the good with the bad. Otherwise the NFL would be as meaningless as the MLB or NBA

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Jake Ryan is a pass rusher???

"This would be a great move for the Packers, as they just placed linebacker Jake Ryan on season ending IR. Ryan was one of the most effective pass rushers in the league, receiving the fourth-highest pass rush grade for off-ball linebackers in 2017 from Pro Football Focus. Even though Mack is not necessarily a linebacker, he can still help fill the void in the pass rush that was left by Ryan's injury. "

lololololol

Archived