Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

Just now, Packerraymond said:

No idea, hell I'd throw him a ridiculous 2 year deal at the end of his career if he bites the bullet here and sacrifices.

Why not just trade for Mack, keep him and Rodgers for one year with Mack, then trade Rodgers to get back everything we lost for Mack, plus more, have an elite pass rusher for three more years and a head start on our next QB with an extremely healthy salary cap? 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Why not just trade for Mack, keep him and Rodgers for one year with Mack, then trade Rodgers to get back everything we lost for Mack, plus more, have an elite pass rusher for three more years and a head start on our next QB with an extremely healthy salary cap? 

You don't ever want us to have a nice conversation do you?

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

If I can have Mack and Aaron for 4 years I'm inclined to just franchise twice and let him go. That duo will win a SB.

Two players alone don't win Super Bowls... teams do, and you can't keep a team of veteran players, if the cash is all gone... and you can't do a team of youth players if the draft picks to get Mack are all gone.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

That sounds like a great game of Madden! Let's play!

First thing I'll do is talk Calvin Johnson out of retirement... since Madden might not be legally allowed to use that name anymore, we'll just create a great WR and name him Jalvin Cohnson, no one will figure it out!

8 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Note:

Das Gute is wearing silver shoes and black socks in an obvious nod to Khalil Mack

And he's got others doing it two... look to the far left (behind the guy walking) and there are two Packers' personal taking pictures with "silver" sweatpants and black shoes!

Clearly a message being sent!

Though I have also wondered if there might be a second message... the Raiders have asked OT Donald Penn to take a pay cut... and then suddenly the Packers put RT Bell over OT Spriggs?

Could there be a different trade also in the works?

20 minutes ago, Beast said:

And he's got others doing it two... look to the far left (behind the guy walking) and there are two Packers' personal taking pictures with "silver" sweatpants and black shoes!

Clearly a message being sent!

Though I have also wondered if there might be a second message... the Raiders have asked OT Donald Penn to take a pay cut... and then suddenly the Packers put RT Bell over OT Spriggs?

Could there be a different trade also in the works?

2 firsts for Penn. I'm sold.

13 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

2 firsts for Penn. I'm sold.

Or MAYBE... Mack & Penn for a first, second, Spriggs and Hundley! ... people are saying Hundley is worth a 4th round pick now, don't cha know?

Just now, cooters22 said:

There is nobody in this league that gives him 22 million per season, that's QB type money. I was think 15, 16 million, so I guess this would have to be addressed before a trade would ever be made. 

29 minutes ago, cooters22 said:

There is nobody in this league that gives him 22 million per season, that's QB type money. I was think 15, 16 million, so I guess this would have to be addressed before a trade would ever be made. 

Yes, rumors have been that Mack wants the largest contract ever given to a defensive player and highest paid defender... so 5 years, 110 million (22 million per season) is right in line I think.

And fans want to throw two 1st round picks at the Raiders for the pleasure of signing him to that contract. 

Mack is a great player... that's just a ton to invest into any single player. Especially when you look at other 100 million type contracts where players (for different reasons) haven't been living up to them... even the GREAT JJ Watt... he's played amazing when healthy, he just hasn't been that healthy since signing his 100 million contract.

1 hour ago, cooters22 said:

Von already makes 19 per. It's not going to go down 4mil

Archived