Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

3 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Tbh i can’t imagine anyone who hasn’t spent this last summer in the Nightmarish hellscape that is Northern California not being willing to do whatever it takes to get to somewhere like Wisconsin. 

Yeah one can only handle so many Hipsters

11 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

MM made those calls. Not Gute.

Well he's the GM who is in charge of the coach, whom he can fire at any point and time. I'd guarantee you that when MM hires a OC and DC it goes thru Gute's and Mark Murphy. This is Green Bay, and Murphy was quoted as saying everything goes thru him and MM works directly for him. 

5 hours ago, Norm said:

She said we should offer Clay and a first

We should offer them that and then McKenzie laughs for the next day and a half, calls his buddy Gute's back and says get real dog. Gute's and Reggie meet at a strip joint halfway to California and the deal get's done, as Gute's buys Reggie a few lappers. 

1 minute ago, cooters22 said:

Well he's the GM who is in charge of the coach, whom he can fire at any point and time. I'd guarantee you that when MM hires a OC and DC it goes thru Gute's and Mark Murphy. This is Green Bay, and Murphy was quoted as saying everything goes thru him and MM works directly for him. 

Yes everything now goes through Murphy and not the GM.

They made that change where the GM is NOT in charge of the coach and can NOT fire the coach at point and time.

Gute, MM and Ball are all under Murphy and not under each other.

5 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

We've been over this before Norm....

"Well, you see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

Hey Mack is from the U of Buffalo. Coincidence you bring this up? You got a inside scoop? 

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This operates under the assumption the Raiders are even talking calls on the topic.

I don't think we'd be on page 18 if the Raiders weren't seriously considering trading him to Green Bay

47 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Yeah one can only handle so many Hipsters

I was thinking more of the 100 degree heat while the blood-red midday sun cuts through achromatic skies and ash falls like snow in a land with no shadows but yeah that too. 

43 minutes ago, cooters22 said:

We should offer them that and then McKenzie laughs for the next day and a half, calls his buddy Gute's back and says get real dog. Gute's and Reggie meet at a strip joint halfway to California and the deal get's done, as Gute's buys Reggie a few lappers. 

Reggie might be offended at that. Mickey Marvin told me Reg was deeply religious when I met Mick at church camp. More of a get in, grab a beer, do business, and get out guy.

40 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This operates under the assumption the Raiders are even talking calls on the topic.

Internet said it's 30% chance he's traded and the internet does not lie Alex

Archived