Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

12 hours ago, persiandud said:

Earl Thomas isn't one of the best defensive players in football? heh

Sorry I just don't look at them like they are in the same category, besides we have plenty of safeties on this roster. And getting to the qb was a different story last year. 

1 hour ago, cooters22 said:

Sorry I just don't look at them like they are in the same category, besides we have plenty of safeties on this roster. And getting to the qb was a different story last year. 

Well that are in similar categories. If there are plenty of safeties then there are plenty of OLB too. Getting to the QB was a problem last year because the DBs couldn't cover for anything last year... if pass rushers don't have time, then they can't get to the QB, this is why the Packers used their first three picks on coverage players. Also Pettine's system is based on using coverage players and tricks up front... look at his defenses in the past, he puts up top 10 defenses with great coverage guys, and very few star OLB names.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

If I can have Mack and Aaron for 4 years I'm inclined to just franchise twice and let him go. That duo will win a SB.

I'd do it, but would Rodgers pull some **** if he knew he wasn't getting a new deal? 

Archived