Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

8 hours ago, Norm said:

Hey remember Patrick Swain and the grave maker. Please say yes.

Two greatest days of PSD. (RIP)

OMG Norm I can't believe you brought Patrick Swain's name up, you and everyone on PSD gave me so much flack for predicting he'd make the team (which he did) but become a starter or a good player some day (which he sucked and wasn't on team long). Wow, thanks Norm for a little blast in the past for me. Just proves that I'm still a dinkus.

4 hours ago, Tied2thetracks said:

give a first and a next years 3rd. also toss in brown pipkenz and fackrell

This is sarcasm no? It kind of reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George wanted to be the Yankees GM. 

16 hours ago, cooters22 said:

If you get the chance to get one of the best defensive players in the game, you'd cut a Cobb or a Bulaga in a second to make room. Gute's has shown this already when he got rid of Jordy to sign Graham. 

No, you dont

Lol.  Not tearing an offense apart for defense.  If it took cutting Bulaga and Cobb to get Mack, I'd have cut them yesterday.  And I've literally been the biggest Cobb/Bulaga supporters on this site this entire offseason.  Seemingly one of like five people who wanted to keep them. 

Once you get to December, it's more important to keep teams from scoring than it is to score.  Any points less we score having lost Cobb/Bulaga, Mack keeps the other team from scoring. 

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Not tearing an offense apart for defense.  If it took cutting Bulaga and Cobb to get Mack, I'd have cut them yesterday.  And I've literally been the biggest Cobb/Bulaga supporters on this site this entire offseason.  Seemingly one of like five people who wanted to keep them. 

Once you get to December, it's more important to keep teams from scoring than it is to score.  Any points less we score having lost Cobb/Bulaga, Mack keeps the other team from scoring. 

You have to get to January first.

I am not sure any of Spriggs, Murphy, and Bell have shown they can hold down the tackle spot, and if Adams gets injured and Cobb gone, you have what at WR?  How quickly we forget what has happened to the offense when these issues have come up in the past.

Just now, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

You have to get to January first.

I am not sure any of Spriggs, Murphy, and Bell have shown they can hold down the tackle spot, and if Adams gets injured and Cobb gone, you have what at WR?  How quickly we forget what has happened to the offense when these issues have come up in the past.

Allison, our rookies and Graham wouldn't even be the worst skill position group of Favre's career and Favre managed to get to the playoffs without receiving talent.  Adding the best pass rusher in the game when we already have two pretty good ones and a wildly improved secondary... We'd be just fine. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Allison, our rookies and Graham wouldn't even be the worst skill position group of Favre's career and Favre managed to get to the playoffs without receiving talent.  Adding the best pass rusher in the game when we already have two pretty good ones and a wildly improved secondary... We'd be just fine. 

Worst skill position for Favre: 4-12 season.  Taco Wallace at WR.  Be careful what you wish for.

10 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Worst skill position for Favre: 4-12 season.  Taco Wallace at WR.  Be careful what you wish for.

Cobb has value but they would be fine without him. Put Jimmy in the slot with G-Mo and Davante outside. O-line is a bigger question but so is Bulaga's health. Cutting Cobb/Bulaga to get Mack on an extension is a no-brainer. Have you watched this team in the playoffs the last few years?

Archived