Jump to content
AlexGreen#20

#7 Most important Packer

Who is the 7th most important player on the Packers  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is the 7th most important player on the Packers

    • Morgan Burnett
      5
    • Davon House
      7
    • Kyler Fackrell
      0
    • Jake Ryan
      0
    • Kenny Clark
      2
    • Bryan Bulaga
      12
    • Martellus Bennet
      4
    • Davante Adams
      0
    • Ty Montgomery
      0
    • Clay Matthews
      15


Recommended Posts

On 8/15/2017 at 5:49 PM, NormSizedMidget said:

Found this 7 minute Perry highlights from last year video. Not all are sacks. 

Just had to look closely to see myself and thought I'd share since we're obviously not gonna go watch all the games again haha

 

 

Forgot to link

Guy might not be the most athletic, but he sure is strong af and uses his strength well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2017 at 8:36 AM, Packerraymond said:

The Packers aren't going anywhere with Fackrell/Elliott at EDGE. We're talking importance to the team, not who is the best. 

Perry also averaged .37 sacks a game without Matthews and .95 with him. The defensive numbers in those 4 games without Clay were attrocious.

How many of Perry's sacks do you think because of Matthews?
Agree on Fackrell/Elliott. The depth at OLB could be what keeps GB out of the playoffs this year. I'm not sure people realize how often #3/#4 pass-rushers play everywhere in the league but New York.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, justo said:

How many of Perry's sacks do you think because of Matthews?
Agree on Fackrell/Elliott. The depth at OLB could be what keeps GB out of the playoffs this year. I'm not sure people realize how often #3/#4 pass-rushers play everywhere in the league but New York.

Depends if Clay and Perry are out at the same time for long periods of time, but still I think that's pretty bold to say that it keeps us out of the playoffs because of the depth there. We still have solid interior rushers that can get after it, so it's not like we are hopeless there if Clay/Perry go down. I think the team has to have a total collapse like it almost was last year to not make the playoffs, one position won't be that deciding factor, the offense has to play bad too. 

Edited by Gopackgonerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, justo said:

How many of Perry's sacks do you think because of Matthews?
Agree on Fackrell/Elliott. The depth at OLB could be what keeps GB out of the playoffs this year. I'm not sure people realize how often #3/#4 pass-rushers play everywhere in the league but New York.

Apparently Elliot and Fackrell have been invisible in camp as well.

I honestly can't believe they didn't address OLB earlier in the draft or in FA, ESPECIALLY with Clay and Nick's injury history.

 

As for it being the cause of us missing the playoffs, never. Our offense is good enough to win the division. Contending for the SB... well, we better hope Clay and Nick stay healthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Apparently Elliot and Fackrell have been invisible in camp as well.

I honestly can't believe they didn't address OLB earlier in the draft or in FA, ESPECIALLY with Clay and Nick's injury history.

 

As for it being the cause of us missing the playoffs, never. Our offense is good enough to win the division. Contending for the SB... well, we better hope Clay and Nick stay healthy.

I could easily see our OLB depth being the reason we fall apart in the playoffs, not unlike last year with our CB depth, but it would take much more going wrong then just one position for this team to miss the playoffs completely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2017 at 0:45 AM, Gopackgonerd said:

Depends if Clay and Perry are out at the same time for long periods of time, but still I think that's pretty bold to say that it keeps us out of the playoffs because of the depth there. We still have solid interior rushers that can get after it, so it's not like we are hopeless there if Clay/Perry go down. I think the team has to have a total collapse like it almost was last year to not make the playoffs, one position won't be that deciding factor, the offense has to play bad too. 

They got Biegel. He just got hurt off the bat. I'm not a doctor, but I was a big fan of him during the draft process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, justo said:

They got Biegel. He just got hurt off the bat. I'm not a doctor, but I was a big fan of him during the draft process.

Ya I liked him too, hope he gets healthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×