• Jake Ryan
    • Kenny Clark
    • Bryan Bulaga
    • Martellus Bennet
    • Davante Adams
    • Ty Montgomery
    • Clay Matthews

On 8/15/2017 at 5:49 PM, NormSizedMidget said:

Found this 7 minute Perry highlights from last year video. Not all are sacks. 

Just had to look closely to see myself and thought I'd share since we're obviously not gonna go watch all the games again haha

Forgot to link

Guy might not be the most athletic, but he sure is strong af and uses his strength well.

On 8/15/2017 at 8:36 AM, Packerraymond said:

The Packers aren't going anywhere with Fackrell/Elliott at EDGE. We're talking importance to the team, not who is the best. 

Perry also averaged .37 sacks a game without Matthews and .95 with him. The defensive numbers in those 4 games without Clay were attrocious.

How many of Perry's sacks do you think because of Matthews?
Agree on Fackrell/Elliott. The depth at OLB could be what keeps GB out of the playoffs this year. I'm not sure people realize how often #3/#4 pass-rushers play everywhere in the league but New York.

15 minutes ago, justo said:

Agree on Fackrell/Elliott. The depth at OLB could be what keeps GB out of the playoffs this year. I'm not sure people realize how often #3/#4 pass-rushers play everywhere in the league but New York.

Depends if Clay and Perry are out at the same time for long periods of time, but still I think that's pretty bold to say that it keeps us out of the playoffs because of the depth there. We still have solid interior rushers that can get after it, so it's not like we are hopeless there if Clay/Perry go down. I think the team has to have a total collapse like it almost was last year to not make the playoffs, one position won't be that deciding factor, the offense has to play bad too. 

4 hours ago, justo said:

Apparently Elliot and Fackrell have been invisible in camp as well.

I honestly can't believe they didn't address OLB earlier in the draft or in FA, ESPECIALLY with Clay and Nick's injury history.

As for it being the cause of us missing the playoffs, never. Our offense is good enough to win the division. Contending for the SB... well, we better hope Clay and Nick stay healthy.

11 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Apparently Elliot and Fackrell have been invisible in camp as well.

I honestly can't believe they didn't address OLB earlier in the draft or in FA, ESPECIALLY with Clay and Nick's injury history.

As for it being the cause of us missing the playoffs, never. Our offense is good enough to win the division. Contending for the SB... well, we better hope Clay and Nick stay healthy.

I could easily see our OLB depth being the reason we fall apart in the playoffs, not unlike last year with our CB depth, but it would take much more going wrong then just one position for this team to miss the playoffs completely. 

On 8/18/2017 at 0:45 AM, Gopackgonerd said:

Depends if Clay and Perry are out at the same time for long periods of time, but still I think that's pretty bold to say that it keeps us out of the playoffs because of the depth there. We still have solid interior rushers that can get after it, so it's not like we are hopeless there if Clay/Perry go down. I think the team has to have a total collapse like it almost was last year to not make the playoffs, one position won't be that deciding factor, the offense has to play bad too. 

They got Biegel. He just got hurt off the bat. I'm not a doctor, but I was a big fan of him during the draft process.

Archived