Preseason WEEK 1, GDT vs Tennessee

squire12

I too would like to see King out there early. 

Looking at Tennessee's roster and I'm wondering if some of you are afraid of Akrum Wadley, Philip Supernaw, and/or Jordan Veasy?

Packers 28 - Titans 10

11 minutes ago, Joe said:

Looking at Tennessee's roster and I'm wondering if some of you are afraid of Akrum Wadley, Philip Supernaw, and/or Jordan Veasy?

Packers 28 - Titans 10

Supernaw got cut. We're good now.

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Packers 28 - Titans 10

Highly doubt he plays with his shoulder.

Outside of the CBs and WRs I’ll be watching our OTs, hope Murphy or Spriggs can become a player for us.

Almost couldn’t care less about our backup qb situation.

12 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I hope somebody bought that Titans fan a beer.  At least he stuck it out.

That was me in Nashville 2 years ago. Propose to my wife the night before and Then watched Demarco Murray gash us. I think it was 21-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. I did see a Packers fan dive down a flight of stairs to catch a brat in his mouth, so that was cool. 

7 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

This is local only NBC it sounds like? Who knows where/how to watch it?

Use a free trial for Game Pass. All preseason games are live on there. Think they have a 30 days trial which will cover all 4 games

15 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

This says the Packer locally broadcast preseason games are blacked out on gamepass:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true&icampaign=SEOpage_watchlive_GPD

Well yeah if you are local they would expect you to set up some bunny ears and watch it on the tube. Panthers games are blacked out in my area. If you’re not in Wisconsin you should get it

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

Well yeah if you are local they would expect you to set up some bunny ears and watch it on the tube. Panthers games are blacked out in my area. If you’re not in Wisconsin you should get it

I"m a couple states away from WI, so hopefully it will work.

Archived