Gute is Ted Thompson: Packers sign James Crawford

MacReady

11 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

A lot of people were pounding the table for Breeland before he had the weird foot-cutting incident. Interesting that he still hasn't signed anywhere.

Amerson is interesting. Very up and down career dating back to college.

I don't know what kind of cut Breeland had to his foot, but my gosh, it should have healed by now! He can't be any worse than House. But would he be better?

So why is Gute looking at DBs when we're down one d-lineman? Is King's shoulder injury worse than reported? This is making me nervous.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I don't know what kind of cut Breeland had to his foot, but my gosh, it should have healed by now! He can't be any worse than House. But would he be better?

So why is Gute looking at DBs when we're down one d-lineman? Is King's shoulder injury worse than reported? This is making me nervous.

King is down with a groin issue .. the shoulder has held up so far.

Nothing could better demonstrate that Gute is operating just like his predecessor than today's signing of Breeland.

If it is one thing the prior GM was known for it was adding veteran CBs who played for other teams after injuries at the CB position rather than relying upon unproven, untalented, and undrafted rookie free agents.

Archived