Jump to content
DaBoys

Preseason GDT game 1 - The Amazing Dallas Defense vs. SF

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

57da459ec8.jpg

 

49ers top draft picks:

OT Mike McGlinchy 

WR Donte Pettis 

 

Very few starters will play this game, but I'm interested to see just how amazing our defense is. Do we really have 4 starting caliber CBs? Our first chance to see LVE in action and the new Jaylon Smith. I'll be focused on our DL as well. Jihad Ward, Antwaun Woods, Dorance Armstrong, and Taco. I'm excited to see Bo Scarbrough as well.

 

Game time is Thursday at 9 pm central I believe

Edited by DaBoys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are trolling at this point. 

I'm trolling? Bro, are you so obsessed with Dak Prescott that you think I'm dissing him by talking up our defense? ? 

giphy.webp

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 1 Preseason, fundamentals and technique  is all I’ll be watching. Good work for down roster players to get to hit something. 

 

Here is to coming out injury free!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFL really needs to provide a streaming service like Netflix...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, D82 said:

NFL really needs to provide a streaming service like Netflix...

They do.  It's called NFL Game Pass.   Although, if you want to watch games live, get the international version (via a VPN).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You know exactly what you did. 

Personally I think our defense will emerge as very legit and end up being one of the stories of the season league-wide

The talent at all three levels is already there, and could improve fairly drastically given a trade. We can't let the success of the flippin' Eagles deter us from the reality that this team is freaking close

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFLN at 9:00 right? 

Hope to see any TE with a pulse. LVE, Gallup, Lenoir, Darius Jackson, and this new and improved defense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I really do think the defense will be better. I mean, we all like Chido. And I think we all like Byron at CB rather than safety. Anthony Brown has stolen the 3rd CB spot from J.Lewis and as much as fans want Lewis to win that battle, Brown has been awesome. Could we have 4 starting caliber CBs for 3 spots? And 3 starting caliber LBs for 2 spots? And will our pass rush continue it's success with DLaw now that Taco is older, Armstrong here, and Gregory is back? The DL has never been a huge concern under Marinelli. They seem to always over achieve.

Edited by DaBoys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

NFLN at 9:00 right? 

Hope to see any TE with a pulse. LVE, Gallup, Lenoir, Darius Jackson, and this new and improved defense

9 central NFLN. right after the Bowns and Giants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Personally I think our defense will emerge as very legit and end up being one of the stories of the season league-wide

The talent at all three levels is already there, and could improve fairly drastically given a trade. We can't let the success of the flippin' Eagles deter us from the reality that this team is freaking close

I am not disagreeing that the defense could be good. Im just stating thats not why DaBoys titled the thread this way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am not disagreeing that the defense could be good. Im just stating thats not why DaBoys titled the thread this way. 

What else would I tittle It? Certainly not going to highlight our passing "game." And Zeke isn't going to play. He better not play anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think our OL will look like this tonight:

Cam Flemming-- C. Williams-- Jumbo Joe-- Marcus Martin-- Chaz Green at RT

 

Which honestly, looks better than the Seahawks starting line

Edited by DaBoys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

What else would I tittle It? Certainly not going to highlight our passing "game." And Zeke isn't going to play. He better not play anyway.

How about "The Chaz Green revenge tour." Last time we saw him, he was murdering our QB. Chances are solid he will do it again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×