Preseason GDT game 1 - The Amazing Dallas Defense vs. SF

DaBoys

57da459ec8.jpg

49ers top draft picks:

OT Mike McGlinchy 

WR Donte Pettis 

Very few starters will play this game, but I'm interested to see just how amazing our defense is. Do we really have 4 starting caliber CBs? Our first chance to see LVE in action and the new Jaylon Smith. I'll be focused on our DL as well. Jihad Ward, Antwaun Woods, Dorance Armstrong, and Taco. I'm excited to see Bo Scarbrough as well.

Game time is Thursday at 9 pm central I believe

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You know exactly what you did. 

Personally I think our defense will emerge as very legit and end up being one of the stories of the season league-wide

The talent at all three levels is already there, and could improve fairly drastically given a trade. We can't let the success of the flippin' Eagles deter us from the reality that this team is freaking close

I really do think the defense will be better. I mean, we all like Chido. And I think we all like Byron at CB rather than safety. Anthony Brown has stolen the 3rd CB spot from J.Lewis and as much as fans want Lewis to win that battle, Brown has been awesome. Could we have 4 starting caliber CBs for 3 spots? And 3 starting caliber LBs for 2 spots? And will our pass rush continue it's success with DLaw now that Taco is older, Armstrong here, and Gregory is back? The DL has never been a huge concern under Marinelli. They seem to always over achieve.

53 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

NFLN at 9:00 right? 

Hope to see any TE with a pulse. LVE, Gallup, Lenoir, Darius Jackson, and this new and improved defense

9 central NFLN. right after the Bowns and Giants

2 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Personally I think our defense will emerge as very legit and end up being one of the stories of the season league-wide

The talent at all three levels is already there, and could improve fairly drastically given a trade. We can't let the success of the flippin' Eagles deter us from the reality that this team is freaking close

I am not disagreeing that the defense could be good. Im just stating thats not why DaBoys titled the thread this way. 

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am not disagreeing that the defense could be good. Im just stating thats not why DaBoys titled the thread this way. 

What else would I tittle It? Certainly not going to highlight our passing "game." And Zeke isn't going to play. He better not play anyway.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

What else would I tittle It? Certainly not going to highlight our passing "game." And Zeke isn't going to play. He better not play anyway.

How about "The Chaz Green revenge tour." Last time we saw him, he was murdering our QB. Chances are solid he will do it again. 

Archived