Preseason GDT game 1 - The Amazing Dallas Defense vs. SF

DaBoys

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Schultz's name is basically duck taped onto his back. Apparently they couldnt waste time stitching it on. 

Yeah apparently I'm slightly OCD. That was bothering the hell out of me

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Anyone know where Schultz is on the tight end depth chart?

Looks like he's competing with Rico for 3rd. He's playing now. In the 4th. If that tells you anything. 

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So what formations do you expect to be to regular to start the season 2 TEs, fullback running back, 3 wideouts?

Or should I say what would you like to see as well?

Who knows. We will probably be 3-wide "most" of the time as will all NFL teams. But with the new Dak friendly scheme, we don't know what all that entails. And they aren't going to show it in preseason. 

I would certainly like to see less 2 TE sets, and more FB. Our TEs suck, and our FB J.Olwalae can catch so he doesnt give the play away

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Who knows. We will probably be 3-wide "most" of the time as will all NFL teams. But with the new Dak friendly scheme, we don't know what all that entails. And they aren't going to show it in preseason. 

I would certainly like to see less 2 TE sets, and more FB. Our TEs suck, and our FB J.Olwalae can catch so he doesnt give the play away

one line up I would like to see on occasion would be six offensive lineman, tight end 2 wide receivers. Pound it hard on first down .

Archived